• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Away for a few days and having a quick catch up.

All I can say is I am now really sad, really going to miss the lovely Dee, hate the thought people think this is a closed group and hate all the bad feeling towards us.

I personally have made some fantastic friends through this thread, not just virtual friends but people I see regually and interact with regually.

We are a warm friendly bunch of people, come to our Thursday meet and you will see for yourselves.

Over and out for a bit, still feeling really sad.

At last something worth reading in this thread ;)

You wait until the proper weather thread starts you coven of witches

No but in all seriousness I don't feel that it's a clique and I'm sure the vast majority don't either fwiw and I hope your not over reacting Dee as that's not how I perceive it at all,I know if I wanted to join in I could but the science nerd in me is loyal to Jackone.

But I do enjoy the ribbing between the two camps nearer the time. :)

Haven't posted anything in ages but am feeling quite cross about others suggesting this thread was in some way elitist - so I'm back to join the kind, caring, ridiculous madness that is this wonderful thread.

It would never have never have occurred to me that I (or anyone else) wouldn't be welcome.

Edited by mandolin

I read the thread all the time, and have never quite understood what's going on. I decided that that was exactly the point, though I might be wrong.

Anyhoo:

1. Quite right to be a bit sad/cross/disappointed that anyone feels the need to call you guys out for a thread that they have no need to read, let alone post into. Don't let the petty narrow-mindedness of a few people influence you at all. Who gives a monkey's what they think/say?

2. Could anyone tell me, in no more than 5 bullet points (PowerPoint optional, not essential), what NFR NFC is actually about? I'm so excited about my first Glastonbury that I don't want to deny myself the chance to post on any threads, just 'cause I have no idea what's going on!

Thanks, all

Ben

Welcome Ben!

Glasto Virgin, ay?!

Without sounding smug, I know something you haven't fully comprehended yet...

...how totally fucking lucky you are and how much your mind will be blown happily away Come June!

Weirdly jealous!!! :)

Anyway, yeah its shit here and everyone's an arsehole.

Welcome Ben!

Glasto Virgin, ay?!

Without sounding smug, I know something you haven't fully comprehended yet...

...how totally fucking lucky you are and how much your mind will be blown happily away Come June!

Weirdly jealous!!! :)

Anyway, yeah its shit here and everyone's an arsehole.

lol well said old son ........welcome ben yea youll love glasto...

this thread now thats some thing else ..how to explain it.........you cant its a load of nutters talking nutty things BUT all have one thing in common

we agree that there should be no fucking R..n at glasto and on that point theres no fucking compromise

hence

NFR

NFC

your more than welcome to come and talk bollocks here any time you like old son

lol well said old son ........welcome ben yea youll love glasto...

this thread now thats some thing else ..how to explain it.........you cant its a load of nutters talking nutty things BUT all have one thing in common

By the way Ben (and others), on the subject of nutters, guypjfreak is the king of nutters!

Oh, and Yoghurt on a stick, too.

And Woffy

And HMV comes out with some weirdness regularly

And Lucyginger

And Mattyc

And me, I suppose

And deebeedoobee (please come back!)

And jeffie

And....

Oh, you get the idea!

By the way Ben (and others), on the subject of nutters, guypjfreak is the king of nutters!

And Woffy

And Lucyginger

And Mattyc

And me, I suppose

And jeffie

And....

Oh, you get the idea!

You left people off. Am I not part of the gang? ;(

And Woffy

And Lucyginger

And Mattyc

And me, I suppose

And jeffie

And....

Oh, you get the idea!

And me total bloody nutter :)

Wasn't aware of my regular weirdness. Thought I was trés boring. Goes to show what ye know, or not or whatever.

I'm currently sat here with my fab Dorothy shoes on waiting on my sister to come and pick me up for birthday drinkies. She's fabulously late and I'm starting to feel less fabulous. Le sigh.

NFR NFC peepage. x

Clique? Focussed, rambling, (friendly), is all, surely? Please don't get me wrong, we do come out with some baloney, precisely why I enjoy this thread :-) but, don't imagine this positive affirmation means this thread is better than all others. Join in or not, one love, one Glastonbury x