• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

By the way Ben (and others), on the subject of nutters, guypjfreak is the king of nutters!

Oh, and Yoghurt on a stick, too.

And Woffy

And HMV comes out with some weirdness regularly

And Lucyginger

And Mattyc

And me, I suppose

And deebeedoobee (please come back!)

And jeffie

And....

Oh, you get the idea!

why thank you sir NEVER has such praise been dump upon my head since the time i was trown head first in to a bottle bank after smashing my ankle and complaining that my friends wouldnt go to the bar and get me more cider so i could shout more abuse about how THEY were not looking after me as good friends should .........and no they didnt help me out of said bin and yes people finding it funny did heap more eampty bottles on my head BUT i DID get my cider and in the hour i sat there the little festival site i we were at amazingly became almost bottle free lol

true story old sons lol

no Guys were hurt in the making of this prank ...............i think...

ps.....TIS LOVELY AND SUNNY DOWN HERE IN DEEPEST SUNNYEST DORSET

Edited by guypjfreak

For ages I remember we thought that long posts filled pages. Until someone tipped the wink that it's 20 posts per page no matter how long or short!

Edited by jeffie

thanks, Lucy - I'm conscious of not imposing myself on people! Trouble is, I'm really nice, and fun to be with and not annoying and...all that!

As said, I do plan to try to help coordinate a soloists camping enclave at least for a few of us here, so we have a place to fall back on, meet up from time to time etc. I'm not always great at planned meet-ups with those who know one another already - ridiculous really for me to feel self-conscious as, when I feel that I've got to know people, I am the most outgoing/extroverted one going (caveat - not one of those loud-mouthed a**es, though!).

Ben

I like you have never been to meet up until last year when Dee and Matty talked me around, was the best thing I have ever done, everyone was so welcoming and friendly.

It would be great if you could come to the meet and anyone else who reads our ramblings.

Seriously I have never met a group of such nice people before.

Oops sorry forgot to welcome you, so big hello from me.

I like you have never been to meet up until last year when Dee and Matty talked me around, was the best thing I have ever done, everyone was so welcoming and friendly.

It would be great if you could come to the meet and anyone else who reads our ramblings.

Seriously I have never met a group of such nice people before.

Oops sorry forgot to welcome you, so big hello from me.

Awww...thanks, slodge.

It won't take many more reassurances like that to convince me to overcome my initial reticence to do the 'forum meet'!

Ben

Been a beautiful day up here today. Snow is slowly melting off the fields. Wonder if there'll be anymore?

My inner child always hopes there will.

Edited by jeffie

Is there a web site to show what is on when?

Yep. Go to the village website, piltonvillage.co.uk. The web page for the club is not that up to date, new management have recently taken over.

Just been down on the farm, fabulous weather for a walk. We were going to see the dragon but the sheep are in the greenfields so we detoured back via Williams Green. They have concreted the top of muddy lane from gate to recycling, and from recycling to the red barn. I think they are continuing down the hill, we'll have a look next time we are on dragon duty.

Those people that know - know and I love you all.

those people that don't - don't need to know

line drawn under it all

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had a great walk down to the farm today and took a few photos which I'll post. Seemed to be very sheep orientated

Lots of new life down on Worthy Farm today

IMG_0884_zps5a6a6a4a.jpg

sweet.

oops, feel hungry now.

manic weekend of flat pack wardrobes, Liverpool, rebuilding my laptop, but now chilling with Signing Off, by UB40 on Oxfam vinyl. Late to return to the record party.

Evening folks, hope all is good for you all. Ben, (and others) would be good to meet up. I've a feeling the eFest meet is soonest, then multiple others. Can't remember too much of the Sunshine Crew's meet (NFRNFC), lol.

No longer muddy lane - maybe half muddy lane?

IMG_0875_zps9f90c1af.jpg

Lovely pics! Can you explain where this path is? I can never work out places when the festival isn't set up!

Ben, and other new people, if you wanted to meet up with one or two of us before our little NFR NFC drinkies, we could do that, I'd be happy to meet up for a bevvie and a wander :)

Lovely pics! Can you explain where this path is? I can never work out places when the festival isn't set up!

Ben, and other new people, if you wanted to meet up with one or two of us before our little NFR NFC drinkies, we could do that, I'd be happy to meet up for a bevvie and a wander :)

Muddy lane is the lane from Williams green up the hill. With acoustic stage to the right and the Pyramid stage to the left. At the top is the recycling sheds and at the very top is the villagers gate.