NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

i pass the time as a trustafarian playboy of the jet set, a bon vivant and part time raconteur. i can thoroughly recommend it.

today's revelation: for years i have bought skimmed or semi skimmed milk. don't know why. now i've changed to full cream milk. it's miles better! all these years i've been doing milk wrong!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

So guys and guyesses, I've read all 335 pages of this thread and still no idea what you all do for a living. Would you be so kind to enlighten me? S2H you will kick yourself if you miss it. Yog don't worry about the other people Other forums, just do what you do by giving a damn about NFR NFC peeps. Slodge I hope your personal stuff is resolved soon.

I could wish to be in the same job as Fatyeti, but I'm an ICT Project Manager, working for the council. There's a shuffle coming for us too, so I'm looking for other jobs and contracting opportunities (if I say it often enough, I will have to do something about it). I'm married with 4 step-children, 2 cats and 1 allotment.

Thurlow, good luck with your shuffles!

So guys and guyesses, I've read all 335 pages of this thread and still no idea what you all do for a living. Would you be so kind to enlighten me? S2H you will kick yourself if you miss it. Yog don't worry about the other people Other forums, just do what you do by giving a damn about NFR NFC peeps. Slodge I hope your personal stuff is resolved soon.

I run my own business based on photography and the local gift industry as well as doing worldwide wildlife and nature photography.

I am one lucky person.

I could wish to be in the same job as Fatyeti, but I'm an ICT Project Manager, working for the council. There's a shuffle coming for us too, so I'm looking for other jobs and contracting opportunities (if I say it often enough, I will have to do something about it). I'm married with 4 step-children, 2 cats and 1 allotment.

Thurlow, good luck with your shuffles!

Thanks carlosj, it's not something I'm losing sleep over to be honest, I'll just go with the flowith

Hope yours goes ok for you

Edited by thurlow84

Hi CG

I'm a children's emergency doctor...no, really! In fact, February 2015 marks 20 years since I last looked after an adult patient. They're awful. So, I'm very lucky too. Being in this area, there are quite a lot of conventions to which one should adhere, at least in your professional life. It's difficult fully to express your real self, when so many around you are, frankly, a bit straight-laced. I think that's one of the reasons why my annual festival time is so important to me - for those few days I don't have any pressure to be the person that is expected of me a lot of the time, and I can get, 'spiritually', back to the real me.

Ben

Can I, please, add something extra into the jobs bit.

As well as what you do now:

1) What is the worst job you have ever done

2) In an ideal world what job would you do (and it has to be achievable within reason)

My answers are:
1) Temp work at an insurance call centre

2) Run/manage a wildlife centre with animal welfare and photography as it's key reasons for being there.

2) In an ideal world what job would you do (and it has to be achievable within reason)

My answers are:

2) Run/manage a wildlife centre with animal welfare and photography as it's key reasons for being there.

(1) Packing frozen beef burgers in a factory

(2) Musician - no question. And I 'could' have done, if I'd had a dad like me! I'm living my musical dreams vicariously through Child 3!

Ben

Morning everyone. Just escaped from the most boring presentation. Ever. Now curing my brain with some music.

Currently working in the FM department at the company that owns all the hospitals in Stockholm. Which is more or less fancy customer service but I like it a lot. Also do some translation jobs and have some very rare jobs getting paid to sing.

1: Sorting fish. I'm allergic.

2) Hmm. Something with languages I think, and travel. Can't I just get paid to travel round and learning to speak different languages?

My answers are:

Never really had a "worst" job although having now reached the sprightly age of 56 I wouldn`t fancy getting the tools out again and going back to commercial heating engineer.

Ideal job would be Travel writer :)

We have had muff................. and if anyone wants more muff then take it.....................

woof woof

How about a LOT of SUN?

Song title with the word SUN (or even the three letters SUN in that order)!!!

Here are three to start it off.

Here Comes the Sun ~ The Beatles
I'll Follow the Sun ~ The Beatles
Good Day Sunshine ~ The Beatles

We have had muff................. and if anyone wants more muff then take it.....................

woof woof

How about a LOT of SUN?

Song title with the word SUN (or even the three letters SUN in that order)!!!

Here are three to start it off.

Here Comes the Sun ~ The Beatles

I'll Follow the Sun ~ The Beatles

Good Day Sunshine ~ The Beatles

Red hot chilli pepperS - UNder the bridge.