• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I looked but only because jeffie said they were cliquey

Their not at all cliquey.................. just a thread full of people who trust in science and believe all that the forecasts tell them

As a man whose work needs to be outside a lot I watch lots of what these sciency folk say and I have to say they are very good at being wrong especially more than 3 days in advance.

Pulled pork baguettes, with apple sauce, stuffing

I was handed one of these in to my tent in the failing light one evening night at last years Glastonbury. Unfortunately it was on the same day that I had taken acid and had a bit of a turn. I had been lying in my tent for a few hours trying to get some sleep and to calm down a little. Then a friend said from the outside that they'd bought me some food. I opened the tent and was handed one of these pulled pork baguettes. Only it didn't remind me of anything edible. The reason for this was because I thought I'd been handed a giant caterpiller to eat. I took one look at it and dropped it on the floor outside of the main tent, but inside the outer skin of the tent. I disposed of it in a bin bag later the next day.

I was handed one of these in to my tent in the failing light one evening night at last years Glastonbury. Unfortunately it was on the same day that I had taken acid and had a bit of a turn. I had been lying in my tent for a few hours trying to get some sleep and to calm down a little. Then a friend said from the outside that they'd bought me some food. I opened the tent and was handed one of these pulled pork baguettes. Only it didn't remind me of anything edible. The reason for this was because I thought I'd been handed a giant caterpiller to eat. I took one look at it and dropped it on the floor outside of the main tent, but inside the outer skin of the tent. I disposed of it in a bin bag later the next day.

That's really funny. I don't think I've ever got into that much of a state at Glastonbury! Not being much of a risk taker, I stick to jd. I have lost quite a few hours in 2010 tho. Best meal there was goan fish curry!!

That's really funny. I don't think I've ever got into that much of a state at Glastonbury! Not being much of a risk taker, I stick to jd. I have lost quite a few hours in 2010 tho. Best meal there was goan fish curry!!

Goan Fish Curry, nom nom