NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Thanks, Lucy.

Now, as the NFR NFC resident physician (albeit a paediatric one...) I'm insisting on low weight, high reps work for you at the gym, please, or the strain might pop a few organs out of the biopsy site! Doctor's orders, young lady...

Ben

I am sure there is a FINBARR hidden in there!!

Organs popping out indeed!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Thanks, Lucy.

Now, as the NFR NFC resident physician (albeit a paediatric one...) I'm insisting on low weight, high reps work for you at the gym, please, or the strain might pop a few organs out of the biopsy site! Doctor's orders, young lady...

Ben

Right you are, Doc! I'm going to do a bit of treadmill walking, maybe a bit of a cycle, and poss a few weights if I feel ok. I promise I won't try too hard!!

And I'm not sure about this me giving orders business, I'm not sure I like the responsibility that comes with that!

I must be tired, it's just taken me 3 goes to spell "responsibility"!!!

We have a lovely week in Sandsend (google it) to look forward to starting tomorrow. Might be setting off slightly later than planned as Mrs J decided to go to the hairdressers after work and she has the car with roof box that needs packing. And it's now dark and raining.

We have a lovely week in Sandsend (google it) to look forward to starting tomorrow. Might be setting off slightly later than planned as Mrs J decided to go to the hairdressers after work and she has the car with roof box that needs packing. And it's now dark and r.....g.

Edited for you :)

Evening all. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I was late out of work on what turned out to be a rubbish day (found out everyone else in my business support team get more money than me for doing the same sort of work), so ive missed my usual bus, that means either home at half 9 or a 3 mile walk in the wet stuff and get back about half 8 instead.

So im listening to vintage trouble at the min and Going to pick up a few cans of cider which ever option i pick and have a quiet drink when i get home

Evening all. Hope everyone has a good weekend. I was late out of work on what turned out to be a rubbish day (found out everyone else in my business support team get more money than me for doing the same sort of work), so ive missed my usual bus, that means either home at half 9 or a 3 mile walk in the wet stuff and get back about half 8 instead.

So im listening to vintage trouble at the min and Going to pick up a few cans of cider which ever option i pick and have a quiet drink when i get home

Vintage trouble and booze - a good combination.

Hope you get home soon.

As for money, don't let what others earn get to you.

We have a lovely week in Sandsend (google it) to look forward to starting tomorrow. Might be setting off slightly later than planned as Mrs J decided to go to the hairdressers after work and she has the car with roof box that needs packing. And it's now dark and r**ning.

Jeffie

You are a very naughty boy, popping in here with the R word

I have a store of nettles but may have to build a new step for you and S2H

For anyone who has kindly followed the travails of my first born today...

...I'm afraid the little tinker's day just got a bit shittier...after applying on 14 October, he finally got the bastard rejection from the LSE. So, add that to a failed driving test and not the best day evs, as the young people say.

Sorry to bring downer stuff to the Friday Feeling NFR NFC, but nice to be able to share with some rather lovely people. I've sent him a lovelt text and will give him a cuddle (*Manly hug*) when I get home. God it's hard being a parent sometimes...:(

Ben

My daughter also didn't get her LSE choice but spent a fantastic time living in Brighton (somewhat blighted I hasten to add by her Mother visiting on far too many occasions!!) at Sussex and has just started a fab job at PWC.. not a bad achievement to say she attended our local failing comprehensive school and she also failed her driving test 3 times and crashed my car the week after she finally passed it!! The wonderful joys of parenthood!!! I think it helps we are 'young' parents. My second Glastonbury this year and she despairs with me ;)

Thurlow I prescribe imbibing of the cider en route to home to make the long long bus journey or walk in the persistent wet stuff a little bit easier!

Ben it sounds like you've had a pretty pants day. Good positive thoughts to you and your son. Hope he and you are ok. What is LSE by the way?

Lots of Finbarring on here tonight?

Thanks for advice guys, Getting drunk will have to wait though. Im off to try and convice my dad that when the doc said go to hospital and check yourself in she meant it stubbon git thinks he knows best and wants to try to sleep it off. Could be a long night

Oh no! Hope your dad is ok! Best wishes to you.

My daughter also didn't get her LSE choice but spent a fantastic time living in Brighton (somewhat blighted I hasten to add by her Mother visiting on far too many occasions!!) at Sussex and has just started a fab job at PWC.. not a bad achievement to say she attended our local failing comprehensive school and she also failed her driving test 3 times and crashed my car the week after she finally passed it!! The wonderful joys of parenthood!!! I think it helps we are 'young' parents. My second Glastonbury this year and she despairs with me ;)

Thanks, Brunette

Yeah, he's ok, has other offers, and may take a year off and have another go. Your daughter sounds amazing! My guys are quietly proud of my festive exploits. I took George to his first one, Latitude in 2013, and he's dead jeal of my going to GF this year!

Ben

Thurlow I prescribe imbibing of the cider en route to home to make the long long bus journey or walk in the persistent wet stuff a little bit easier!

Ben it sounds like you've had a pretty pants day. Good positive thoughts to you and your son. Hope he and you are ok. What is LSE by the way?

Lots of Finbarring on here tonight?

Thanks for your kindness again, CG. LSE is the London School of Economics, part of the University of London, and one of the top unis in the country...he has v high aspirations, the little bugger.

Thurlow - hope things get sorted with your Dad

Ben