NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

A friend and I once realised we were dancing to a fire alarm at a club a couple of years ago. Oops.

An excellent performance lucy. I was once so inebriated in a pub that I was told the next day that I was rave dancing to the noise coming from the fruit machine. I was mortified the next day, but can look back and laugh about it now.

From 3.04 is obviously our kind of bag;

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Real life does get in the way sometimes - hope it is nothing bad.

We are all here if you need us though.

All fantastic, just struggling to fit it all in at the moment. Writing the quiz for the Marillion weekend, starting to tout the reflexology business, got loads of assignments to write for that too, plus commuting to Liverpool and work getting busy. Think I've bitten off a bit more but I'm sure we'll get through it somehow!

At work today I had to stick a multi-plastic-bagged hand into a ladies toilet, fish out a tampon and put it into the san-bin RIGHT NEXT TO THE TOILET, sensitively speak to HR about a person who has a problem with shitting INTO the toilet bowl (they'd rather prefer to repeatedly shit onto the seat / spread it up the walls / over the floor / door...and I was also called a f***ing c*** over and over at 8.30am.

Today has been f***ing, bl00dy, shit. Literally.

I studied Philosophy & History...'majoring' in late republican Ancient Rome at university to be able to deal with this.

Kids: don't go to uni. Waste. Of. Fucking. Time.

Ola All!

NFR NFC.

An excellent performance lucy. I was once so inebriated in a pub that I was told the next day that I was rave dancing to the noise coming from the fruit machine. I was mortified the next day, but can look back and laugh about it now.

I'm fairly sure I've danced to the throbbing, ambient beats of an ice cream van engine at our very own Glastonbury festival.

At work today I had to stick a multi-plastic-bagged hand into a ladies toilet, fish out a tampon and put it into the san-bin RIGHT NEXT TO THE TOILET, sensitively speak to HR about a person who has a problem with shitting INTO the toilet bowl (they'd rather prefer to repeatedly shit onto the seat / spread it up the walls / over the floor / door...and I was also called a f***ing c*** over and over at 8.30am.

Today has been f***ing, bl00dy, shit. Literally.

I studied Philosophy & History...'majoring' in late republican Ancient Rome at university to be able to deal with this.

Kids: don't go to uni. Waste. Of. Fucking. Time.

Ola All!

NFR NFC.

Kids, don't study Philosophy and History!

sensitively speak to HR about a person who has a problem with shitting INTO the toilet bowl (they'd rather prefer to repeatedly shit onto the seat / spread it up the walls / over the floor / door..

We had that issue at my last work place. It only stopped when cctv was installed in the communal areas of the toilets.

I'm fairly sure I've danced to the throbbing, ambient beats of an ice cream van engine at our very own Glastonbury festival.

Maybe we should form some sort of self help group like the AA. The only problem there that I can see is that if the kettle has one of them ring tones built in then the 12 steps will be more dance orientated than that of personal reflection.

Yep that's us!! We were friends with Mandy at the time so getting right into it. We wondered why people were leaving the dance floor, and thought it was just because the music was getting a bit "minimal" then a security lady came up to us and pointed out it was the fire alarm. Oops!!