• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Blur and John Grant added to rumours. Happy days.

Been sent home from work, nurses have told me to go to the doctors. Low blood pressure and reckon it might be something else. I'm sooo dizzy right now. Could be vertigo. I dont know what vertigo is other than its not fear of heights.

Been sent home from work, nurses have told me to go to the doctors. Low blood pressure and reckon it might be something else. I'm sooo dizzy right now. Could be vertigo. I dont know what vertigo is other than its not fear of heights.

Hugs, hope you feel better soon.

So just back from the doctor, god I miss the NHS. 100 lighter now for visit and meds. Been diagnosed with flu so thats why I've been feeling rubbish all week. Been put on bed rest and antibiotics. Got to have bloods done in the morning. :(

Harsh, really hope you feel better soon.

Get well hugs xx

Edited by slodge

Wishing you a speedy recovery H.M.V,

I actually had a bit of good luck today. I had ordered some A1 foam backed boards for artwork and the company sent me A3 boards by mistake. When I got in touch with them they said keep the boards they have sent and they'd send out the proper boards tomorrow. So, I am 10 smaller boards up on the deal.

Hugs to HMV

I am sad - as it is school hols and it was wet we thought we would have an afternoon pub visit, so we did.

Got home and poor boy cat Duo can not walk properly, his front right foot is hurting badly and one or two toes feel swollen.

Feel horrible and guilty - vets booked for the morning but the poor love has not been happy while we were out.

Allow me, HMV...

Vertigo is the subjective sensation that you are spinning within your surroundings, or that your surroundings are spinning around you. It is not, as you quite correctly say, the fear of heights (things that people always say that are inaccurate and annoy doctors No.257). Vertigo is singularly unpleasant and often makes you feel so horrid that you have to lie down. For ages. The spinning will often cause nausea and vomiting too. No charge. Hope you're feeling better v quickly.

Ben