• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Finally back in the land of broadband.....

Hi all, I think I mentioned r@!n in my last post before the break. Apologies was feeling somewhat stressed as Mrs Jeffie went to have her hair done so I couldn't pack the car, then the wet started.

Now I'll try to wade through seven days of postings lol.

Yes thanks Mr S, just been away in the land of Whitby. No internet. My phone had a dicky fit when we got back, spent hours uploading, upgrading aaagh

Whitby, eh? We went there a year or two back. Lovely town! Did you visit the Magpie Cafe or Sherlock's coffee house by any chance?

Damn you, frost! Pitches frozen, so Under 14's rugby cancelled - boo.

So, took my Wheaten Terrier (Orlagh) for a walk in the fields and woods, which was lovely.

At a bit of a loose end today, which is not good for me as I don't do idle very well...

Will try to create some useful activities. (Already cleaned the Velux windows in our bedroom!).

Hope everyone has a smashing Sunday.

Ben

Morning all, long day yesterday (5am until 3:30am) but still managed to get up at 8 this morning

Feeling a little delicate, but had me brekkie, and now training it across to newcastle for the second part of my 6 music festival, really enjoyed my day at the cluny, its a great little venue.

My head is hurty, rent has gone up soooo much in the last year. I've spent the last hour looking at properties. With two pooches as well this is starting to feel like a Herculean task.

Being alone sucks sometimes and this is one of those times. Gah!!!

Oh HMV I do feel for you :( keep at it, something will come up xxx