• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Whitby, eh? We went there a year or two back. Lovely town! Did you visit the Magpie Cafe or Sherlock's coffee house by any chance?

We go about 6 or more times a year at weekends and spend at least one week there. Know the Magpie and Sherlocks well. There are many other treasures too, Becketts dog friendly cafe on Skinner St is a favourite.

Oooooh Do me do me!!!!

Yes obvious Finbarr is obvious! :P

I don't recall doing you - but shall try you later on.

We did ourselves

We did Gumby

We did our pets

We did Deebee

I got messy so we went back for some sanity hidden within early 80's Jazz Funk and Soul

Edited to add - Finbarr city above with very dubious connertations

Edited by mattyc1965

I don't recall doing you - but shall try you later on.

We did ourselves

We did Gumby

We did our pets

We did Deebee

I got messy so we went back for some sanity hidden within early 80's Jazz Funk and Soul

Edited to add - Finbarr city above with very dubious connertations

and? well you've got to tell me and Mr G now

You're all going to be ashamed of me. Glastonbury is too long to leave the family for, so I'm considering going to a local festival. One that does day tickets, preferably with lots of dance music.

Oh shit, I'm considering Park Life.

DON'T DO IT!!!!!! Went laast year and it was absolutely horrible. Skaggy arseholes everywhere, badly run, over crowded. I could go on and on

You're all going to be ashamed of me. Glastonbury is too long to leave the family for, so I'm considering going to a local festival. One that does day tickets, preferably with lots of dance music.

Will miss you Mr Hats, we can keep the hats until next year tho :)

Not ashamed, but such a shame.

22nd Feb 2014, 1pm

Yoghurt said about half way down page 53

""I'm putting a bit of effort into this NFR NFC campaign""

Page 53!!!!

The pace got electric mind you come Mid May especially with the late night shift.

NFR NFC

PS 22nd Feb last year was dry warm and sunny.

Did we really have a dry day last year, all I remember is the r**n

Who will have the 'biggest' weekend.

What will the 'best' thing you do be.

Lets get this thread past 500 pages talking about it folks....................................

I have had a very heavy weekend. Friday was a meal in Durham for a hen do then retired to the champagne bar. Saturday the hen do continued to Newcastle where we partook in cocktail making and much drinking of said cocktails. Back to the hotel to dress up as gothic st trinians whilst drinking prossecco. On to a party bus for 2 hours which drove rounds Newcastle for delighted revellers to listen to our karaoke attempts whilst drinking champagne. Then on to a strip bar!!! Oh my word my nearly 40year old eyes were opened!! My jaw is still on a floor somewhere. We then went to the most bizarre nightclub in Newcastle. And a few other bars before drunkenly attempting to remove a corset and falling into bed at 0330am. I feel battered and bruised today and very very tired. Back to work tomorrow.

I have had a very heavy weekend. Friday was a meal in Durham for a hen do then retired to the champagne bar. Saturday the hen do continued to Newcastle where we partook in cocktail making and much drinking of said cocktails. Back to the hotel to dress up as gothic st trinians whilst drinking prossecco. On to a party bus for 2 hours which drove rounds Newcastle for delighted revellers to listen to our karaoke attempts whilst drinking champagne. Then on to a strip bar!!! Oh my word my nearly 40year old eyes were opened!! My jaw is still on a floor somewhere. We then went to the most bizarre nightclub in Newcastle. And a few other bars before drunkenly attempting to remove a corset and falling into bed at 0330am. I feel battered and bruised today and very very tired. Back to work tomorrow.

Sounds like a great weekend! Well done! :)