• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I really hope Florence is not there.

Given that Glastonbury Festival continues to be so ridiculous in its delay of line-up announcement, I continue to find the Headliner discussion and thread at least a way to pass the interminable period until April!

Saying that, I am only a passenger in this discussion. Despite absurd levels of excitement at my first GF, I know that I am very unlikely to be especially interested in the Pyramid headliners, whoever is finally revealed. I will not be watching the Foos, nor would I watch Flo, Coldplay or most of the other likely contenders.

I'm just not into that kind of music! I am much more likely to be at The Park, possibly the Other (please let it be Björk!) or somewhere else smaller. It feels a little bit of a shame, as there's a bit of me that thinks I'd like to have seen a Pyramid headliner at my first Glastonbury, but I'd rather be having a brilliant time elsewhere, than there just to tick a box.

Ben

I'm just not into that kind of music! I am much more likely to be at The Park, possibly the Other (please let it be Björk!) or somewhere else smaller. It feels a little bit of a shame, as there's a bit of me that thinks I'd like to have seen a Pyramid headliner at my first Glastonbury, but I'd rather be having a brilliant time elsewhere, than there just to tick a box.

Ben

I think i will end up ticking that box, i like the foo fighters and have really enjoyed their gigs when ive gone in the past but im hoping for someone new who i'd like to see but havent yet as id prefer to see someone i havent got around too

I will be spending a lot of time around the smaller stages this year and of course my favourite stage "West Holts".

That's the plan but plans are very open to change, so could be anywhere.

Little there that grabbed us last year which was a shame.

We want to go there more this year for the music, the food and the easy access to the Glade and other lovely places.

Crikey that doesnt sound like fun. Wasnt there any security?

Morning all, btw. Welcome back from Berlin, brunette, what do you mean knowing what you know now? In what context? I'm looking at places to visit this year, Berlin may be on the list of possibles.

Just that I wish I had visited the nightlife there when I was younger!! Can definitely recommend it...even though I didn't visit the nightlife on this occasion!! The whole place was amazing..different to other cities I've visited and just very arty and unique.. I can't wait to go back :)

so i had a belated birthday drink with some friends yesterday .............lasted about 5 hours in pub ... and i was broken unconcious on the sofa ..i would sayim in practise for glasto but im not ...loll worse still is i STILL feel shit NOW ....i think ill not be drinking at glasto this year .........does any one know where i can go and become a monk cos i want to break this habit of mine........see wot i did there lol