• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

What fecking proposal?? looking for a future Mr HMV at the moment cos I found a dress that made me weep the other night. I MUST get married even if it is just for a day. The dress is just so awesome!

Couchy was chatting you up I thought :)

Didn't mean to cause offence.

Btw how is the flat hunting going? Hope you have found something.

The headliners thread has more nonsense pontification than the weather thread...

Over 20 pages I trawled through today thinking there was some kind of news.

update: there wasn't. not one little bit. and my internet is slow cos I'm using a dongle at the moment. feel my pain.

CG, people don't linger in one thread, they post and browse. So much haps going on at the moment especially with the headliners, coldplay, feminism, piss gobbling hippos and blur.

Gotta quote you again. I've just found where you got the piss gobbling hippos thing from. Oh my god, I'm actually laughing at my kindle. So you going to find Couchy? Love it Cutie ;0)

Wish i could get a hand on this sleeping malarkey

Feel asleep about half 9 and ive woke up already. Im sure last week i was sleeping longer.

Oh meet yer sista! I am ready to pass out come 8pm then 10pm hits and its like "HELLO" and look for distractions everywhere. Only time f5 gets used more is T day. Lol

I did a few hours work in the end whilst listening i need some sleep by eels over and over again eventually my body started to listen and at 3am in was ready to get back over, a short spell awake at 5 and then up for real at 6. Overall just over 4 1/2 hours sleep. Which should be enough

Hope you kept yourself busy HMV or even managed an decent nights kip

Ive nothing to do for the next hour so im going to work on woffys playlist idea. 16 tracks - half contempory and half a best of to give the others an idea of our musical tastes

If i could do links i would but im a bit useless so i dont know how too

I would like to add that im a bit behind on current music so my contemporary stuff might not be that current but a mix of acts ive seen over the past year and newish stuff i like