• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Ben, you're weird! ;)

I have this ridiculous, irrational hatred of FB. I think it stems from my kids (17, 15, 13) getting into it as adolescents when it was going stratospheric, and my dislike of the superficiality of it - "Dad, I've got 2500 friends!"

They're not your effing friends, my lad, you don't even know them!

Anyway, I shan't rant. I very occasionally find a situation whereby being a FB might make things easier by a gnat's nadger, but that's once in a blue moon, so I steer clear of Zuckerberg's spawn!

Ben

He's a Westie. He has had issues in the past but a total character. Rescued him from the death injection 6 years ago and in the beginning I sometimes wished I hadn't. It is absolutely shitty. He's around about 12 year old now... I think

A 12 year old Westie?! Christ, he must be a grumpy little bugger now, then! I like Westies - they're proper tough little compact balls of fury! (I am an unadulterated 'terrier person')

Hope he's doing OK - regular canine progress reports required, please CG

Ben

As I left to ride to work at 6.30am this morning, I noticed that it was getting light - first time I've noticed that at that time in the morning since winter set in. A clear indication that summer and GF are well on the way!

Now beautiful sunshine in Birmingham.

NFR NFC, indeed

Ben

Send some here please.

Dull and grey today