• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Lucy you have been very brave. I'm terrified of the dentist yet going for lots of appointments to see if I can get braces. We both deserve a lollipop.

Sugar free ones, of course! Good luck with the dentist, keep going and it'll be less scary. I used to be terrified of them but had to have root canal stuff done due to having an absess, it wasnt nice but the dentist was lovely and now I think they are trying to help you! I'd rather not go, but if you go regularly then you will be ok :)

Near to you I presume?

I am sure all guests are happy to help out.

Yes, there is somewhere near me but I need to check the price, I shall make enquiries! I wondered about asking if everyone would pay a tenner but is that cheeky? My actual buirthday is on a saturday too that year, so it would be great to have a "do" on the day!

Yes, there is somewhere near me but I need to check the price, I shall make enquiries! I wondered about asking if everyone would pay a tenner but is that cheeky? My actual buirthday is on a saturday too that year, so it would be great to have a "do" on the day!

Not cheeky at all! Sounds awesome.

Haha Ben you made me laugh! Grumpy at 12? He was grumpy at 6!Just off the phone to the vet. They are happy with his progress but have further tests to do so I will get an update between 14:30 and 15:00. They will let me know then if he can come home. I didn't half miss the little git last night.

Fab news fingers crossed he can come home :)

Hi!!

I survived the dentist!!! Got to have a filling and a trip to the hygienist (UGH) but I survived! Am rather a lot worse off now though. Boo.

HMV show us the dress! I don't want to get married but I do love a bit of frock talk :) I do, however, want a big party and a new frock and all my friends and bands and dancing and music and all that, so am planning a BIG do for my 40th in 2017. You're all invited!

Party at Dots Camping. :)