• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Sorry you've been under the weather, slodge.

I've had a busy couple of days at work - yesterday the young sick and needy of Birmingham were pouring in...

Had a positive weather gods day too - rode into work in the dry. Then the sky threw down the w*t stuff for a couple of hours. Then rode home in dry, sunny cool air. Lovely.

Mrs Ben is running 18 miles tomorrow in the latest round of Operation Paris Marathon preparation...OMG! I am currently getting a bit cross with her for not taking my pleading for her to take enough food/water with her in anyway seriously enough. Cheeky monkey did 15 miles a couple of weeks ago with NO food or drink, and came back in a heap of awfulness! Bloody nurses never listen*.

Ben

*Stereotypical Doctor/Nurse comment. Does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author*

Nfrnfc

1-8 contemporary

Menace Beach- Tastes Like Medicine

Cheatahs - Sunne

Death From Above 1979 - Gemini

Wolf Alice- Moaning Lisa Smile

65daysofstatic - Blackspots

Viet Cong - Pointless Experience

Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian At Best

The Shaolin Afronauts - Lagos Chase

9-16 Old Faves

The Smiths - Headmaster Ritual

Dinosaur Jr. - Tarpit

Mastodon - Oblivion

Parliament - Big Footin'

The Fall - Dr Bucks' Letter

Husker Du - Green Eyes

David Bowie - The Secret Life Of Arabia

Frank Black - Headache

Cheers for the Spotify link Cokebabies.

I finish work at 12 tomorrow, so i'll be home by 12:20 and i'm gonna sit and (re)listen to all the playlists posted so far, in full, uninterrupted.

You were all in my dream last night!

We were at a festival - not Glastonbury but it had that sort of vibe. We were all in some position of authority or organising something for some reason. We had a base in a derelict stately home of some sort. Then we got evacuated because Britain had gone to war with Russia. Me, Lucy and HMV were among the last to leave. As we were walking away, the massive inflatables that had been part of the festival were popped - I wasn't sure if "we" had done it or if we were being attacked but we didn't seem overly concerned. Then I realised we must be at a festival in Essex as we were walking towards a big sign pointing the way to Suffolk.

The End.

I too had a dream but mine made much more sense. We were all at the NFR NFC meet and S2H wasn't there so we all brought along 2 hats and got a random passer by to take a photo of us to send to S2H. Only when the random photographer took the camera away from his face after taking the photo, it was S2H with a big cheesy grin on his face. Happy endings and all of that stuff.

1-8 contemporary

Himalaya - Band of Skulls

Husbands - Savages

Rather Be - Clean Bandit

I Need - Maverick Sabre

Circles - Kate Tempest

Stuck - Caro Emerald

Diet of Banality - Gaz Brookfield

Anyway - Duck Sauce

9-16 Old Faves

Song 2 - Blur

Shipbuilding - Elvis Costello!!!

Kayleigh - Marillion

For those about to Rock - AC/DC

Bomber - Motorhead

Gay Bar - Electric Six

Spellbound - Siouxsie and the Banshees

Pretty Vacant - Sex Pistols

Ask me again tomorrow and it will all be different!!

Yes, and your list Matthew.

I was actually expecting a big load of old shit ( ;) not really!)

Are you still listening to Grandaddy?

Great news about SFA today, btw all.

I too had a dream but mine made much more sense. We were all at the NFR NFC meet and S2H wasn't there so we all brought along 2 hats and got a random passer by to take a photo of us to send to S2H. Only when the random photographer took the camera away from his face after taking the photo, it was S2H with a big cheesy grin on his face. Happy endings and all of that stuff.

That made me smile.

and then the rude half of my brain started wondering how and why all the happy endings happened!

That made me smile.

and then the rude half of my brain started wondering how and why all the happy endings happened!

It's amazing what happens when lots of hats and gin and cider are involved. S2H will have to come to make it happen!!!

Gonna FINBARR myself there!

In a good mood tonight after the pooch has kept 3 meals and all of his meds down!