• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

lol well you DID ASK lol

no they didnt no my name old son not that i know of but about 2/3 year later i was in a music tent at the local music fair when this women started asking me about my boots .................i thought she was taking the piss but it turns out that it was her husband that gave me a cuppa tea on the back of a landrover !! he was a rescuer person as well and apparently he was there whilst i moaned about having wet feet when i had gortex boots on ???!!!!**@!! lol

i know how lucky i am and thanks for kind words . but icGennie old son EVERYONE in bmth knows me now as that bloke that jumped of winspit lol ......anonymity in Boscombe ....theres no such thing lol

lol well you DID ASK lol

no they didnt no my name old son not that i know of but about 2/3 year later i was in a music tent at the local music fair when this women started asking me about my boots .................i thought she was taking the piss but it turns out that it was her husband that gave me a cuppa tea on the back of a landrover !! he was a rescuer person as well and apparently he was there whilst i moaned about having wet feet when i had gortex boots on ???!!!!**@!! lol

i know how lucky i am and thanks for kind words . but icGennie old son EVERYONE in bmth knows me now as that bloke that jumped of winspit lol ......anonymity in Boscombe ....theres no such thing lol

It's mental that they didn't know your name, yet the headline was "Fall Guy"! Edited by stuartbert two hats

It's mental that they didn't know your name, yet the headline was "Fall Guy"!

yea the only thing i can think of this that they got it from the helicopter people ..i still have that paper lol first and hopfully last time i make it in print lol

i laugh about it now but i didnt even talk about it for 2 years but saw a shrink cos of the dreams now i have dreams about the shrinks lol

have a great day all im gonna do a bbq for a deceased friend ///sort of thing you do on a wed lol ...G

Hi everyone, sorry not really been around to get the numbers up but just having a really rough time at the minute and if I post it will be non stop moaning.

So will be back with bells on when things are in a more positive state!

Hugs to everyone. :D

Feel free to have a bit of a moan. That's what we're here for!

No, cos if I start I won't stop. Its just financial and to do with no job and dog attacks and bullshit with the security guard in my complex causing issues for me. Seriously, I will be blathering all night ranting and raving so I'm going to leave it at that.

No, cos if I start I won't stop. Its just financial and to do with no job and dog attacks and bullshit with the security guard in my complex causing issues for me. Seriously, I will be blathering all night ranting and raving so I'm going to leave it at that.

Go on................... rant away you will feel better and nobody here minds.

Hugs from the Forest on the way over to you.

Just for a non moany post and the fact that its made me feel better already I'm going to share this with you. Its the playlist for the Body and Soul stage at EP and its frickin epic.

Didn't know 99% of the bands but listening now and its amazing.

Pay particular attention to the Tuneyards and Young Fathers.

http://nialler9.com/body-soul-announce-their-electric-picnic-lineup/?utm_content=buffer6af6c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Just for a non moany post and the fact that its made me feel better already I'm going to share this with you. Its the playlist for the Body and Soul stage at EP and its frickin epic.

Didn't know 99% of the bands but listening now and its amazing.

Pay particular attention to the Tuneyards and Young Fathers.

http://nialler9.com/body-soul-announce-their-electric-picnic-lineup/?utm_content=buffer6af6c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I only started listening to Tune Yards when I got back from Glastonbury. I haven't had the heart to check if I could have gone to see them without a bad clash.

Just checked clashfinder. Bugger, could have seen them.

They were bloody brilliant too. The power cut worked out well for me - Elbow were due to start when Tune-Yards finished but I decided as I'd already seen Elbow this year I'd hold on at West Holts til the end and leg it. As it was I just got into the Pyramid field as Elbow started Charge so I got to see more or less all of both acts.

They were bloody brilliant too. The power cut worked out well for me - Elbow were due to start when Tune-Yards finished but I decided as I'd already seen Elbow this year I'd hold on at West Holts til the end and leg it. As it was I just got into the Pyramid field as Elbow started Charge so I got to see more or less all of both acts.

Elbow actually started bang on time, believe it or not. But if I'd seen Tune Yards, I'd not have been down the front for Arcade Fire, therefore I'd have been able to hear it properly!

Morning all.

HMV we are here if you need us, don't forget the Facebook group as well.

Matty I am the same with TuneYards they just don't click with me, but that's the beauty of music if we all liked the same there wouldn't be so much different stuff.

Was looking at farm fest in Somerset last night was quite tempted has anyone been?