NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

It took me ages to work out the multi quotes thingy. I'll try to explain it step by step

1. When you want to quote someones quotes then press the multi quote button.

2. Click inside the normal area that you use to make a post, so that the cursor is in that box.

3. Then press the multi quote button to the lower right hand side of your screen ie to the right of the box where you normally post.

4. This should bring up the quote you want, which you can leave as is or alter / edit according to your wishes.

5. Then click the cursor back in to the normal box you post messages in below the quote. You can then comment on the post etc.

6. Then go back to another quote (if required) and press the multi quote button again on that post.

7. Then follow step one again with this your second quote.

I suspect that makes no sense, but hope it does - I know how frustrating it is not being able to do it.

So I have pressed multi quote and typed in here, now I'm going to press multi quote again...

Emoticons

When you make a post in the usual box provided you will see a smiley face above where you are writing. Once you have finished writing you can click on that smiley face and it will bring up a list of emoticons. Just click on the one you fancy and it will be added to the end of your written post.

Photos

I usually just right click on the photo and press copy image. Then go back to the box you normally post written responses in and press right click again and then press paste.

I'll come bacl to posting links because I've got to dash now.

And type! Did it work????

I don't have a smiley face thingy to press?

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Surprisingly I have never heard of dread zone, however, I have fond memories of Goan fish curry. Best curry in the land... and it has the added advantage of being rather spicy so you have to drink more. So dudes and dudessess, what's your drink of choice at festivals? I like Red Stag. Jim beam flavoured with black cherry!

All about the spice, I have never had red stag before sounds delicious! I can't pin it down to one drink, Old Rosie and lager of some sort are the staple with flavoured gins/vodkas/whisky for the afternoons/evenings.

And quote of the day

Spock: "Accepting death - by understanding that every life comes to an end, when time demands it. Loss of life is to be mourned, but only if the life was wasted."

Night all, live long and prosper.

Whe hey!!! Thanx You!!! Been reading your posts on another thread, you tell some brilliant stories!

Nice one, you've nailed it.

With regards the smiley face - when you look above the box that you write posts in, do you see an arrow on the right hand side? If so, click on it and it may bring up the options for writing in bold, using emoticons etc. If not, then I someone else will have to step in as my IT skills are a bit limited.

With regard to posting links - if you go on to a site and want to link it in to a post then double click on the long winded writing in the small slither of a box on the top left hand side of your screen. This should then highlight the details in that box. Then right click and press copy. The come back to this site and right click your cursor in the box that you normally post in. Then press the paste button and the link should appear.

Well i hope everyones had a good night

I am feeling crap. I cant stop sneezing

Heres hoping for a fresher feeling day tomorrow

Yay it was payday...im very tempted to waste £70 on a trip up to see vintage trouble in glasgow on good friday...i have lots and lots on in march and april already. I know i shouldnt but i really want to

Going to sleep on it and try to make my mind up tomorrow

Morning :)

Still no luck logging on here from the computer so using my phone.

Got a bit spontaneous after friends decided they didn't want to go out and ended up at one of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Got gym bootcamp in 45 minutes so should probably get up soon.

Hope everyone here has a great weekend :D

though I really don't think we need artificially to dilute our particular brand of nonsense simply to page-chase the Headliner thread

It is not simply chasing this thread - as we will beat it easily.......... we are after the all time record and hopefully a 4 digit page count.

The weather gods love all our posts - even the inane chatter as it shows them we are true friends and true believers.

NFR NFC