• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Yog I don't use a lap top, just my kindle so no I don't have a tick on my box ;0)

I'm afraid I haven't got a clue about Kindles, so wouldn't know where to get the emoticons on that. I should know as I was bought a Kindle Fire as a present, but haven't used it. The truth of the matter is that I think I may have exhausted my IT knowledge in explaining how multi quotes work.

By the way - your Finbarr didn't go unnoticed.

Great Saturday so far. Go out early avec le chien, as I needed to be ready to run a Bacon Buttie Bonanza with Mrs Ben, in support of her impending Paris Marathon exploits, which she is doing to raise money for Parkinson's UK.

Along with funds made selling some of her, and others', de-lish cakes, we made £418! And we were very chuffed.

Pottering and jobs around the house this afternoon before tea at friends later (dinner to some of you!), and then Under 14s rugby early tomorrow morning. It's all go at Ben Towers.

Ben