• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Well, the car boot was a bit of disaster today - all that effort for £20! We were trying to sell a stock of womens hippy type clothes that my wife had built up. We'd have done much better had I brought some of the unwanted items from my garage (which is about about four foot deep in bits and bobs of collected items). It was an experience though and it hasn't put me off car boots - it's just that I'll go to more local ones in future.

Hope everybody's had a lovely weekend.

Well, the car boot was a bit of disaster today - all that effort for £20! We were trying to sell a stock of womens hippy type clothes that my wife had built up. We'd have done much better had I brought some of the unwanted items from my garage (which is about about four foot deep in bits and bobs of collected items). It was an experience though and it hasn't put me off car boots - it's just that I'll go to more local ones in future.

well i woke up in agony old son went down stairs to get a drink to do my meds with and thought ahhh ill do the healthy thing and drink orange juice ..............opened the carton and took a swig ........................WINE bloody white wine the misses had got from tesco lol .........funny way to start the day old son lol

Oh no! That's a shame. Hope you have better luck next time!

I've had a headache most of the day, but still went out this evening. Met a friend and went to a pub for a meet up of the fetish community, it happens often but I've not been before. It was good! I shall go again.

Guy you made me laugh. The amount of times I've drank neat vodka or Sambuca thinking it's water is unreal (only whilst camping of course.) Certainly wakes the taste buds up.

Tis all quiet on here tonight... does that mean you're all having fun, or had too much fun today therefore shattered. I've had a peaceful day at work, home at 8 and bathed the dog, changed beds and on 2nd load of washing. How I rock!

I'm sat here in a state of unbridled stress but have done absolutely fucking nothing about packing. I really am a last minute ninny.

I now have newspapers and bin liners and just need boxes to spring into action. Hoping this time next week I will be snuggled in front of a fire and chilling in my new home. :D

Don't stress HMV, it will all come together wether or not you're worried. So what is you're new abode like? My problem if I was to move house would be de cluttering. Once that's sorted the packing bit is easy. I'm a bit OCD in the fact I'm very tidy to the naked eye, but open a drawer or cupboard and there's so much junk I could do without.

My place is a wreck cos its really damp so not able to put anything away properly. So will be a delight getting everything sorted properly and being able to put my clothes in a wardrobe and not left on the bed in the spare room to air.

Got a 3 bedroom house with a garden and open fire. So moving to a bigger place. Mad, its a half hour drive from where I am now which is a minute from work. So will have to commute but worth it for the garden for the dogs and the fireplace for me.

Loads of room for guests now. Come on peeps you know you need a trip to the emerald isle.

I will also be an 8 minute drive from the festival I'm going to the weekend before Glasto! Body and Soul if anyone fancies it. :D

well i woke up in agony old son went down stairs to get a drink to do my meds with and thought ahhh ill do the healthy thing and drink orange juice ..............opened the carton and took a swig ........................WINE bloody white wine the misses had got from tesco lol .........funny way to start the day old son lol

I know what you mean guy - if I'm going to start off drinking in the morning it has to be red wine not white.

Oh no! That's a shame. Hope you have better luck next time!

I've had a headache most of the day, but still went out this evening. Met a friend and went to a pub for a meet up of the fetish community, it happens often but I've not been before. It was good! I shall go again.

Thanks lucy.

I have a friend who is into fetishism and a little S & M (although I think it's called something else now). It makes me laugh when I recall her regalling a story of a meet she went to in the upstairs function room of a pub. To cut a long story short she ended up with her fist up a blokes arse. What I can't remember is whether he was pulling her around the room while she was sitting on an office chair with wheels or not. That happened to her, I just can't remember if it was in the pub or somewhere else. Each to their own.

My place is a wreck cos its really damp so not able to put anything away properly. So will be a delight getting everything sorted properly and being able to put my clothes in a wardrobe and not left on the bed in the spare room to air.

Got a 3 bedroom house with a garden and open fire. So moving to a bigger place. Mad, its a half hour drive from where I am now which is a minute from work. So will have to commute but worth it for the garden for the dogs and the fireplace for me.

Loads of room for guests now. Come on peeps you know you need a trip to the emerald isle.

I will also be an 8 minute drive from the festival I'm going to the weekend before Glasto! Body and Soul if anyone fancies it. :D

Hello H.M.V,

I'd go over to Body & Soul at the drop of a hat, but circumstances will not allow it this year. It's a festival that's been on my hit list for some time now. I thought you lived and worked in Dublin. Have you moved out to the country - unless the 8 minutes was a mistake? Anyway, happy to hear that you have a nicer house to move to. An open fire too - how fab.

Hello H.M.V,

I'd go over to Body & Soul at the drop of a hat, but circumstances will not allow it this year. It's a festival that's been on my hit list for some time now. I thought you lived and worked in Dublin. Have you moved out to the country - unless the 8 minutes was a mistake? Anyway, happy to hear that you have a nicer house to move to. An open fire too - how fab.

Nope, live in meath at the moment and work about a minute away from my current home. Moving in the next few days and I will then be living an 8 minute drive from Ballinlough Castle which is where Body and Soul takes place. Luckily I won tickets otherwise I wouldn't be going cos I will be leaving B&S on Monday then flying to Bristol on Tuesday for Glasto! Good times ahead. :D

Thanks lucy.

I have a friend who is into fetishism and a little S & M (although I think it's called something else now). It makes me laugh when I recall her regalling a story of a meet she went to in the upstairs function room of a pub. To cut a long story short she ended up with her fist up a blokes arse. What I can't remember is whether he was pulling her around the room while she was sitting on an office chair with wheels or not. That happened to her, I just can't remember if it was in the pub or somewhere else. Each to their own.

I have friends with stories like that!

Nope, live in meath at the moment and work about a minute away from my current home. Moving in the next few days and I will then be living an 8 minute drive from Ballinlough Castle which is where Body and Soul takes place. Luckily I won tickets otherwise I wouldn't be going cos I will be leaving B&S on Monday then flying to Bristol on Tuesday for Glasto! Good times ahead. :D

Your new house sounds lovely! I would love to visit one day :)

New house sounds awesome HMV!

We've had a lovely weekend up on Loch Long, it's where we scattered my father-in-law's ashes so we go and visit every year. Drove home in a blizzard. Spring ain't quite here yet!

Will be expecting you to visit as well missy. :D