NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

The main museum of sex is fantastic.

Don't get drunk and feel sorry for a large lady in leather and pop into her 'shop'.

Will pay it a visit, seems to be near my hostel.

Haha, I won't but I suspect one my friends might end up doing so.

Die Rokeriej - not spelt correctly, but I can't remember how it is spelt. Great place for "coffee"

Nice will have to research that place, so many places for ''coffee'' makes it a bit intimidating.

do you smoke weed?

Indeed, any tips on that front?

Edited by cokebabies92

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Nice will have to research that place, so many places for ''coffee'' makes it a bit intimidating.

Indeed, any tips on that front?

there are more good coffee shops than bad if you stick around the touristy areas, which you probably will if it's your first visit. your hostel should have the best advice on that front. prices are steep, but it's a novelty to buy and smoke 'legally', and a good shop will have a menu of different weeds and hash, usually space cakes and sometimes mushrooms too.

first time in the dam, do the obvious. get stoned, wander round museums if it's cold, or the parks if it's nice out. see the red light district. it's a picturesque place.

i like the coffee shop culture - it's a bit like pub culture. they come in many shapes and sizes, some are more welcoming than others, some have better produce etc etc.. they'll be full of tourists like yourself and everyone speaks english.

after 'coffee' i like a nice hot chocolate from the place in dam square, just accross from the royal palace.

it's a great city, not too big either, more manchester sized than london so easy to get around.

Just off the phone to Petplan insurance, they won't pay towards Sam's dog food! That's £120 per month! The vet won't give me any alternative suggestions so if any of you have vet type friends can you ask them for me. The vet want him to have 'Hills I/d low fat for pancreatitis. Thanx in advance.

Our old dog was told she had liver problems and she would have to eat Hills food for the rest of her life. We did some snooping on the internet and found out that Burn's did a food with the same % of protein (that was the important part of the food - it had to be low protein) and was for dog's with kidney problems. We put her on that and she lived to be 19 years old. Have a look at the ingredients on the Hill's and compare it with Burn's which is more affordable and see if you can get one with the same % of ingredients. Vets like to push Hills because they get a kick back from the company if they sell it.