• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Morning all.

HMV we are here if you need us, don't forget the Facebook group as well.

Matty I am the same with TuneYards they just don't click with me, but that's the beauty of music if we all liked the same there wouldn't be so much different stuff.

Was looking at farm fest in Somerset last night was quite tempted has anyone been?

Had a good chat with HMV last night - I think it helped... maybe.....

Indeed what you say about music is correct - without different tastes it would become like political parties, all the flipping same!!

Not been to Farm Fest but was on our list - we almost bought tickets for this year then decided to buy a tent and go camping next week instead. I think we fancy some R&R with peace and quiet.................... and my ipod LOL

I have GOOD NEWS!!!

Looks like I'm clinging onto gainful employment until the end of the year at least :)

Hope it indicates a change of fortunes for us all!

Coolio! how's everyone else doing?

My good news is that I thought I had 3 unallocated days left for leave, but have now seen in the mighty and powerful sooperdooper Work system (withering sarcasm) that I have 13 left, and somehow managed to cock up this simple task of counting and therefore lose days.

Coolio! how's everyone else doing?

My good news is that I thought I had 3 unallocated days left for leave, but have now seen in the mighty and powerful sooperdooper Work system (withering sarcasm) that I have 13 left, and somehow managed to cock up this simple task of counting and therefore lose days.

So you can't take them? That's balls!!

So you can't take them? That's balls!!

Oh no. Maybe I wasn't being clear enough about my stupidity..... I still can take these holidays, but I'd just messed up how I was counting on my own tally sheet and somehow had lost some days (potential employers please ignore this mathematical inability and numptiness). The official system still has loads of days left, which I'll be taking at some point before April. The dark cloud of no leave between August and Christmas is now receding.

Oh no. Maybe I wasn't being clear enough about my stupidity..... I still can take these holidays, but I'd just messed up how I was counting on my own tally sheet and somehow had lost some days (potential employers please ignore this mathematical inability and numptiness). The official system still has loads of days left, which I'll be taking at some point before April. The dark cloud of no leave between August and Christmas is now receding.

That too is really good news.

Nope, that has confused me even more!

So you have to take a certain amount of holiday at certain times of year?

Nope, that has confused me even more!

So you have to take a certain amount of holiday at certain times of year?

I think he simply added up wrong on his manual sheet and thought he had 3 days left to take before next April......................

but he actually has 13 days left to take between now and next April cos he can't count.

I really would not describe this year as a 'mud bath'. Briefly damp and sqealchy maybe but dried really fast and did not detract froma fantastic time.

2014 though will be dry dry dry dry dry dry dry

Matty I assume you mean 2015 will be dry dry dry. :)

Great the good news is flowing well now.

Only good news to report here. I'm in the beautiful city of Sucre, the capital of Bolivia. The sun is shining (honestly is been a couple of months since I last saw rain!), it's midday, so I'm out for lunch. Me being me, it's a boozy lunch, natch, and the waitress is flirting whenever she comes to the table.

I have nothing to complain about, at all. Life is sweet.

I think he simply added up wrong on his manual sheet and thought he had 3 days left to take before next April......................

but he actually has 13 days left to take between now and next April cos he can't count.

:banghead:

Yup

Matty I assume you mean 2015 will be dry dry dry. :)

Great the good news is flowing well now.

Doh!!!! Yes 2015.

On the good news front Cobblers opens tonight in my local town - a proper old micro pub with Firkin Ale at £2 a pint and 8 other cask ales as well!!!!!!

Mum is feeling better and will hopefully be out of hospital on Monday.

On the good news front..... looks like the sale of the house in London is going through.. so this weekends trip south (down Sat back Sun 840mile round trip) could almost be the last one.

:beach::beach: :beach: :beach::beach::beach:

wow, with that mileage, have you thought of running a Texan ranch?

Doh!!!! Yes 2015.

On the good news front Cobblers opens tonight in my local town - a proper old micro pub with Firkin Ale at £2 a pint and 8 other cask ales as well!!!!!!

Mum is feeling better and will hopefully be out of hospital on Monday.

Now that sounds good a proper micro pub what was the beer like.