NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Now that sounds good a proper micro pub what was the beer like.

The beer was lovely - the new one only had 3 ales on, maybe to test the local customer base....... the other one in the 3 pub chain had all the others hence thinking this would.

That said we will be going back a fair bit - lovely atmosphere, lovely beer and cheap!!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Hospital today eek going to see if my heart condition is still stable lots of tests then consultant.

Hope everyone has a fab Friday.

Hope it goes as you want it to go.

Only just lunch time for me here, picked up a cute pupster of the Cocker Spaniel variety, for a friend and didn't fully appreciate how dogs don't understand phrases like, "Just sit there for 40 minutes and I'll take you outside" or "Please don't jump up, I've asked you 438 times". Fortunately the family's back so they're walking her. Cats aren't happy, they're balls of static fur in disappreciation.

I missed out on a recent get together at Saltaire Brewery last week, but that's a micro brewery that has a open night each last Friday of the month. I'm taking Mrs CJ there for a night out. Who says romance is dead??

All good though, and IT'S FRIIIDDAAYYYYY!

good luck si old son any one heard from the wolf ???

tired today so much so that when baby ruby feel asleep i joined her lol missed my daughter coming home for her dinner break and also the father in law lolol

my sons doing a free party in kings park Boscombe tomo to test out his OTB stage before his festi so should be fun but im not gonna get hammered .....................................................................................................................................im not really

wot ever your doing have a great and safe time this week end