• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Ok, Anyone with an Ipod (other music players are available)

Songs, Letter G, Track 5

And I'm now having to go and get mine to prove this isn't a set up.

Songs, Letter G, Track 5

So i dont have my ipod on me today but on my amazon music account that give me glory days by bruce springsteen

Morning all, sneakily posting at work and all the while peering over my shoulder.

I'd like to join the like to meet Ben club too. :D

I really want to meet you too, HMV, as you are a bit sweary. And I'm partial to being a bit sweary too. Not gratuitously, you understand, just in an incredibly cool, hipster way, obviously...

Ben

PS - just amended my autocorrect that, initially, had you being a bit sweaty, about which I have no idea, clearly.

I really want to meet you too, HMV, as you are a bit sweary. And I'm partial to being a bit sweary too. Not gratuitously, you understand, just in an incredibly cool, hipster way, obviously...

Ben

PS - just amended my autocorrect that, initially, had you being a bit sweaty, about which I have no idea, clearly.

I have delicate ears - no swearacausts please

Morning!

I too would like to join the Meet Ben Club :)

Also Ben, if we do get along (which I'm sure we will) I will be glad to assist you in your mission to alter your state of consciousness, however I will make sure you are in the right place etc etc (mentally and physically) before I administer!

Oh crikey - I'm feeling under a bit of pressure already to be someone worthy of meeting!

And yes, we will get along Lucy, because you seem lovely, and I know I'm lovely, so that's all good, then!

We can go over the finer details of psycho-chemical manipulation at a later date!!

Ben

x

Ben, you will be fine.

Last year I was nervous of meeting all these fab folks - I don't actually do random meeting people things that well - but it was fab and fine.

Just be you, don't try and be what you think we might expect you to be.

and try and remember it too - unlike me and I was only overwhelmed by sensory overload.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting and maybe we can hunt out some places on site together as I am still lost!!

Songs, Letter G, Track 5

I did it from iTunes, as my little iPod Nano won't order by song, I don't think! Is that OK?

Anyway, if yes, the 5th track in G is:

Galaxy Bounce

Chemical Brothers

Singles '93-'03

Ben

Ben, you will be fine.

Last year I was nervous of meeting all these fab folks - I don't actually do random meeting people things that well - but it was fab and fine.

Just be you, don't try and be what you think we might expect you to be.

and try and remember it too - unlike me and I was only overwhelmed by sensory overload.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting and maybe we can hunt out some places on site together as I am still lost!!

That all sounds great, matty

Yes, I managed to steel myself to do the Green Man forum meet last year, so I broke my duck and it was actually really nice. I am certain that, so long as I am on site when it happens, I will come to the NFR NFC meet-up and have a wonderful time meeting everyone. For goodness' sake, I already feel so welcome, and there are three + months to go before the festival!

Right, I have a bathroom to clean amongst other jobs, so back later. x

Ben