• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Hi guys, sorry things are up and down at the minute. Bad news first, silly witch whos dog attacked my pooch is now going around telling people my placid dog was the aggressor. So annoyed cos I've been nice about the whole thing and have been trying to contact her to work it out. Gloves are off now and that bitch is going down!

In good news, not going into it too much but have a good plan for the future, so if I can just hang onto me knickers for a couple of weeks, get some research done, got meetings at the weekend so not bothered about the job at the minute, although they said they will let me know this week.

So its a case of ups and downs at the minute but feeling like I can take on the world right now!

Slodge, hope Barney dog will be ok. ((hugs)) and ((hugs)) to anyone else I've missed who needs one.

you go get her girl cant stand violent dogs my one barks but will just lick you to death lol .hope all goes well .

not heard from SI or wolf man any news any one ????

my town is empty at the mo there ALL seem to have gone to BOOM lol im jealous on the one hand but on the other im not sure id handle the crowds AND ive got my baby ruby come to stay lol

nice day down here but i have clocks to paint so will not be going down the beach to see the bikinis.......sorry ladys lol

WIFE if you read this im not avin it ............................private joke old sons lololol

Hello chaps

Bit slack here too recently, been a busy girl!

HMV, loving the term "hang on to me knickers"!!! Brilliant! Sounds interesting, hope it all works out. That dog over sounds like a right cow. You give her what for.

Slodge, hope Barney is ok. Give him lots of cuddles.

Guy, loads of people I know have gone to Boomtown, it sounds good fun! Maybe one year...!

Afternoon all, sunny here in Leeds, manic with meetings and emails before I go off the Beacons Festival, then hols with Mrs CJ late next week.

Glad to hear your approach HMV, all good things to you.

Slodge, hope Barney keeps on keeping on.

Luce, keep getting those awkward postures in yoga, you ginge yogi!

NFR NFC and where's my coffee? oh, here it is.

Beer shop in walking distance could get messy, but will be fun trying all the beers.

Lucy hope the wedding goes well and the gods are in a good mood. Is it local to you?

Barney still making good progress back to a happy slodge.

Hope Woffy ok has anyone heard how things are? Matty must be on his first camping trip hope he is enjoying and having a good time.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend.

Beer shop in walking distance could get messy, but will be fun trying all the beers.

Lucy hope the wedding goes well and the gods are in a good mood. Is it local to you?

Barney still making good progress back to a happy slodge.

Hope Woffy ok has anyone heard how things are? Matty must be on his first camping trip hope he is enjoying and having a good time.

Hope everyone has a fab weekend.

"All the beers" could be tricky:

14871589073_449366d79c_b.jpg

14848641091_e4ba1c74de_b.jpg

Dudes, whats with all the spambots posting lots of threads on here??

It happens - my web site is often 'attacked' but as I have no forum they cannot leave stuff anywhere.

Neil has weapons in place though and does delete fast - his weapon of choice seems to be to pick up on key words and then change those words so the spammer gets spammed into posting a load of utter rot!!

But you have bread on tables outside in Norfolk - which is good!!

Until tonight anyway. I guess it would be sopping wet if it was out tonight.

Edit, love making bread.... Yum

Edited by jeffie