• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

How about a new game (which doesn't require an iPod)? I've always had a fondness for 'concept' albums, which tell a developing story. Among my favourites are

Several by Pink Floyd

'Clutching at straws' and 'Brave' by Marillion

'A grand don't come for free' by The Streets

'Yoshimi battles the pink robots' by Flaming Lips

Anyone have any suggestions?

If you haven't already got it I can recommend Steven Wilson's new one, Hand.Cannot.Erase. Based on a very interesting true story about a woman who died in her own flat but whose body wasn't discovered for two years.

Well you won't see any children, matty, as every bloody one of them in this city is currently in my Emergency Department!

Ben

We did indeed see no kids.

What we did see were a wall of fecking mobile phones and no dancing!

Come back Bristol all is forgiven.

Seriously, mobiles everywhere, hardly anyone dancing, no real atmosphere.

In Bristol very few phones and lots of dancing and atmosphere!

Then the powers that be decided to close the M5 for the journey home!

Country lanes were fun though.

No, it's really good. OK, end of that conversation :)

Really enjoying it, writing's a bit off, but the mystery's really got me. Shame we can't talk about it, I know nobody watching.

Morning all.

It's a beautiful clear blue morning in Leeds, the exact site I like to see when I stick my head out the tent door in June

morning every one lovely and sunny down here with just a wisp of clouds ....but i have cold feet ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................nice cuppa tea tho .........................................................................................................................................................................................................tally ho old sons im gonna find a war film and get some work done ..tis mothers day soon init ......i dont have one so im ok lololol