• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

today will mostly be making flowers outa plastic bottles ...................................................................................................................abit windy around here lol

sad news that a girl has died at BOOM ............night mare wishing all best to family.......

happy sunday all ..............................time for painkillers byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Very wet indeed if Norfolk is like it is here.

Make us a loaf please..

We actually had r&1n overnight and a bit this morning, then lovely sunshine this afternoon.

Love to make you a loaf, not sure how to get it to you though

Slight problem....... The pigeon will eat the bread :)

Easy, just make little blinkers for the pigeon, so it can fly but won't see the loaf tied to its leg....

Manic and good weekend. Spent time with the "Swiss Army Brethren" at Beacons, ha ha, loads of people had been to the same Leeds army discount store as me, for their ponchos, then back home to tidy up the house and get ready for holidays froim Thursday.

Sorry I didn't get to see you Lucy this weekend as the tent was packed! No wonder you can do things with your arms behind your back, lol.(http://greetingsfrombeacons.com/lucyoga/)

Haha I'll have a proper look at that later!

Yes I survived the weekend! Got to the site and weather was lovely early evening, then got cloudy, then got very VERY w**. There was about 25 of us, all huddled under 2 gazebos with the r**n coming in from every angle! We drank through it....

Saturday was beautiful, lovely and sunny all day. Really great wedding too, I even cried! I never cry at weddings!!

Saturday nightS/Sunday morning it started with the w** stuff again, about 2-3am and was on and off then all morning. My tent was held together with gaffer tape and hope, and just about survived but I think it may have to go to the big tent store in the sky!

Sun came out as we left the site at lunchtime, it was a lovely drive home.

I had a great time, drank lots of cider, lots of gin, did some dancing, eating, meeting new people. Bit tired today!

Haha I'll have a proper look at that later!

Yes I survived the weekend! Got to the site and weather was lovely early evening, then got cloudy, then got very VERY w**. There was about 25 of us, all huddled under 2 gazebos with the r**n coming in from every angle! We drank through it....

Saturday was beautiful, lovely and sunny all day. Really great wedding too, I even cried! I never cry at weddings!!

Saturday nightS/Sunday morning it started with the w** stuff again, about 2-3am and was on and off then all morning. My tent was held together with gaffer tape and hope, and just about survived but I think it may have to go to the big tent store in the sky!

Sun came out as we left the site at lunchtime, it was a lovely drive home.

I had a great time, drank lots of cider, lots of gin, did some dancing, eating, meeting new people. Bit tired today!

Glad you had a good time was a wee bit concerned.

Gaffer tape is the camping essential got us and others out of quite a few problems.

Glad you had a good time was a wee bit concerned.

Gaffer tape is the camping essential got us and others out of quite a few problems.

Thanks Slodge :)

It was Biblical at times! We had a river in our lounge on Friday night, luckily the bedrooms were ok. Think I might need to borrow a tent for the next camping adventure!

Gaffer tape and string are ours. Definitely gaffer tape!

Thanks Slodge :)

It was Biblical at times! We had a river in our lounge on Friday night, luckily the bedrooms were ok. Think I might need to borrow a tent for the next camping adventure!

Gaffer tape and string are ours. Definitely gaffer tape!

Yikes - lounge rivers!!!! Not good.

Gaffer tape added to list of must get items!! Thankfully our tent, being new, held up to the worst the gods could muster last week though we would rather it didn't r***

Glad you had a good weekend.

In other news barney picking up really well he has finished one of his tablets today, he was even playing with his toys last night.

Booked the posh camping pod for September.

List of festivals for next year is starting to get sorted.

Already getting nervous about ticket day 7 weeks 6 days eek.

Edited as just realised 7 weeks 6days

Edited by slodge

In other news barney picking up really well he has finished one of his tablets today, he was even playing with his toys last night.

Booked the posh camping pod for September.

List of festivals for next year is starting to get sorted.

Already getting nervous about ticket day 7 weeks 6 days eek.

Edited as just realised 7 weeks 6days

Glad Barney is picking up, as I said to Debbie last night old pets are hard - they don't tell you the heartache that comes with them when you get them as young ones!!

Spill the beans - which festivals?