• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Morning all.

How is everyone? I'm well, but a bit tired - burning a number of candles at various ends of late...

In Ben News today, I'm getting a new tattoo done tomorrow! How exciting is that?!

Ben

Morning, Ben.

What tattoo are you getting? I last got one about 3 years ago, not sure if I'll have any more as it hurt like hell!

Morning all!!

Genie thanks for the briefing re Fortitude, sounds good.

Hello Babylon! As others have said, bring wellies and your w*t weather gear, otherwise the Gods will be displeased!! We must obey them and their fickle ways!!

Woffy- I'm not playing the ipod game either, I dont have an mp3 player!

Ben whats the tattoo? My last couple were almost a year ago. Last one before that was more than 10 yrs previous and as Gumby says, I'd forgotten how much they hurt!! I was never that much of a wimp I'm sure!!

Ben whats the tattoo? My last couple were almost a year ago. Last one before that was more than 10 yrs previous and as Gumby says, I'd forgotten how much they hurt!! I was never that much of a wimp I'm sure!!

In my defence, the first 2 I had were both upper arm ones, where there's a fair bit of flesh to take it. The last one, though, was across my spine and shoulder blades, fucking agony for about 6 hours in total!

Morning, Ben.

What tattoo are you getting? I last got one about 3 years ago, not sure if I'll have any more as it hurt like hell!

YES!

I knew that little nugget would get the thread abuzzin'!

I'm not going to tell you all yet. I'm going to let you all know a bit more on Thursday/Friday.

I have two tattoos. Tomorrow I'm having one of them (right upper arm) 'incorporated' into the new one. I'm not particularly find of the existing one (don't hate it, just a bit meh, had it about 15 years ago) and was thinking of having a third, so this kills two birds with one needle.

My other one is on my right thigh and I love it. It is my avatar too. Anyone recognise it?

Sigur_Ros___Sleepwalker_Vector_by_traxor

Ben

In my defence, the first 2 I had were both upper arm ones, where there's a fair bit of flesh to take it. The last one, though, was across my spine and shoulder blades, fucking agony for about 6 hours in total!

My first one was upper arm too! Then on my boob (my tittoo, if you will), then the top of my foot. Then last year, inside of my heel and inside of my ankle. OUCH. Very ouch!!

YES!

I knew that little nugget would get the thread abuzzin'!

I'm not going to tell you all yet. I'm going to let you all know a bit more on Thursday/Friday.

I have two tattoos. Tomorrow I'm having one of them (right upper arm) 'incorporated' into the new one. I'm not particularly find of the existing one (don't hate it, just a bit meh, had it about 15 years ago) and was thinking of having a third, so this kills two birds with one needle.

My other one is on my right thigh and I love it. It is my avatar too. Anyone recognise it?

Sigur_Ros___Sleepwalker_Vector_by_traxor

Ben

Sigur ros?

I couldnt do it now, I am way too squeamish. Some of the things I used to do make me feel really peculiar now!!!

I love that you have a kitten distraction technique- thats what I do too :)

i am the most squeamish person i've ever known. even the hint of blood or pain gives me the vapours. even on tv. in yetiworld, nobody ever gets hurt and nobody ever dies!