NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Sorry peeps for the absence. The pooch is proper poorly... Again!! So sad. Anyway, I have 3 tattoos, regret them all. I have ears pierced plus one other. Used to have many but I couldn't get this one out so its staying.

Hi Babylon and welcome to the craziness of this crew!!

Matt hope your day wasn't too shit!

And goodnight! Hopefully get some time to chat tomorrow. X

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Other one would be a small M and L for my nieces, probably around my right ankle. Not sure on this one though. Quite like top centre of my spine (ouch!) but I have one on my shoulder blade already so worried it'll look weird.

Love the design :) I had to get a cover up last year and had the same problem, I opted for some delicate swirly bits to link the one one my shoulder with the new one. I only used greyscale on the new tattoo then had the color on the older one touched up. took me 2 years to decide but hey you've to live with it for a long time :)

Sorry peeps for the absence. The pooch is proper poorly... Again!! So sad. Anyway, I have 3 tattoos, regret them all. I have ears pierced plus one other. Used to have many but I couldn't get this one out so its staying.

Hi Babylon and welcome to the craziness of this crew!!

Matt hope your day wasn't too shit!

And goodnight! Hopefully get some time to chat tomorrow. X

Hugs to you and poorly pooch.