• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Afternoon, everyone.

Gumby - sorry about your torticollis. It's a real bugger. Ibuprofen 400-600mg three times a day (assuming there are no contraindications to your taking it, and, as matty quite correctly says, frequent gentle mobilisation of the neck. Avoid too many hot baths - it encourages excess blood flow to the injured area, which doesn't help muscle tears to heal (think of elite sportspeople and their (ugh!) ice baths - the idea is to minimise the micro-damage they do to the muscles during intense training).

Ben

Sorry peeps for the absence. The pooch is proper poorly... Again!! So sad. Anyway, I have 3 tattoos, regret them all. I have ears pierced plus one other. Used to have many but I couldn't get this one out so its staying.

Hi Babylon and welcome to the craziness of this crew!!

Matt hope your day wasn't too shit!

And goodnight! Hopefully get some time to chat tomorrow. X

Oh NO!

How's your dog today, CG? Do tell us they're OK...

Had such a lovely walk today with Orlagh, so I feel for you. We met a Newfoundland and a St Bernard together in the woods. Huge, slobbering and beautiful!

Keep us up to speed with PoochNews, please...

Ben

x

I want to know, too!

And, thanks for the tip about hot baths, Ben, always thought they were good for strains and pulls but maybe it's just that they're relaxing generally so it feels like they're helping!

Edit - by the way, I'm not jeffie's wife!

Edited by mr gumby

I want to know, too!

And, thanks for the tip about hot baths, Ben, always thought they were good for strains and pulls but maybe it's just that they're relaxing generally so it feels like they're helping!

Edit - by the way, I'm not jeffie's wife!

And that's two.

Mrs jeffie is, of course, still very welcome to play.

If five is reached, an image will be posted, with an accompanying quiz...

Ben

Mrs Mattyc does not have a login - and she gave you kisses!!!

PS Only my mother calls me Matthew

That means you are my mother

You will be Matthew when I need to be stern with you, young man.

Mrs Mattyc sounds like the nicest lady, and kisses are reciprocated. However, she added herself vicariously, and so did not count as one of the five. I'm sorry to be so strict on this, but this really is extremely serious, and if I bend the rules for one, well, we'll end up with chaos. That's my final word on the matter.

Ben

xxx (for Mrs Mattyc)

OK, here is how it's gonna go down:

I'm going to post an image. It is the original image from which my tattoo was drawn. What the lovely Lauren did today is a pretty marvellously accurate representation of the image.

I will post the picture, and you will comment upon it. You need to feel free to be as kind, or disparaging, about as you wish. I have no need for people feeling they need to say it's nice if they do not like it.

Your opinion(s) will create further posts, which helps the thread to the holy grail of 500 pages!

The Quiz

The first person to tell us all what it is, wins the much envied "NFR NFC Tattoo Image Interpreter of the Day" award. The prestige of gaining this title should not be underestimated.

Once the image/tattoo has been identified, I will bore you with a brief description of why I chose to have this one done - i.e. why it means something to me.

Stand by...

Ben