NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Hi CG I hope your dog is feeling better :( I have 2 cairn terriers and it breaks my heart when they're not well. I was visiting a friend last weekend, when I got back Molly limped towards me looking very sad, after a cuddle and a kid for her 'sore' paw she sprinted off to play with her toys. It was an Oscar winning performance !!

Ben your tattoo is great and I'm so glad it means something to you, the more they mean to you the less likely you are to tire of them

Thanks, B-sis

I had a shower tonight and took off my clingfilm and it looks mega! I will try to do a photo and post if I can.

I love Cairn terriers (Orlagh is a Wheaten and I am a confirmed terrier man!)...and a terrier won Crufts this year! (even if it was a dodgy Scottie!)

Ben

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Hugs were from me to pooch

Ah ok haha! Sam says thanx. Yes I know Mr G is currently suffering but I also noted you were too and wanted a hot bath much to Dr Bens disapproval... Hope you're feeling better

And Mr G.

Mr Gumby is the one with current bad neck..................... mine is just part of my every day being.

Hi CG I hope your dog is feeling better :( I have 2 cairn terriers and it breaks my heart when they're not well. I was visiting a friend last weekend, when I got back Molly limped towards me looking very sad, after a cuddle and a kid for her 'sore' paw she sprinted off to play with her toys. It was an Oscar winning performance

Hey Babs, he is feeling slightly better thanx. Loved your post, made me laugh, they can be a little like that at times. Drama or what

I am SO pleased he is improving - poor little Westie - colitis must work brilliantly with bright white fur...!

Orlagh and I met a Newfie and a St Bernard in the woods today - she was in heaven!

Tattoo story should now have been exhaustingly illustrated way beyond anyone's needs!

Ben

x

Yeah colitis and white don't mix well, neither does colitis and beige carpets!!! He has had many baths and hating me haha. Ben if I could've up voted you for the tattoo story I would have. Lovely to read mate! What breed is orlagh?

Yeah colitis and white don't mix well, neither does colitis and beige carpets!!! He has had many baths and hating me haha. Ben if I could've up voted you for the tattoo story I would have. Lovely to read mate! What breed is orlagh?

Big hugs to you and your dog, really hope he improves and gets better.

Belay my last, just seen on later post. She must've been in her element with those two strapping lads!!

Thanx Si. Hope it doesn't flare up too much. Already the vet are questioning when the time will be!!! FFS!

Poor thing, colitis is so painful. I had a beautiful westie and she had a sensitive stomach. I used to feed her steamed vegetables and meat. I also gave her rescue remedy regularly in her water as she could get a bit anxious at times, both the diet and rr seemed to help.

Poor thing, colitis is so painful. I had a beautiful westie and she had a sensitive stomach. I used to feed her steamed vegetables and meat. I also gave her rescue remedy regularly in her water as she could get a bit anxious at times, both the diet and rr seemed to help.

I'll try the rr thanx. He never has had a sensitive tummy, but now it's never ending!