NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Doctor Ben, my daughter has flu (diagnosed today by GP) and was sick at bedtime. My wife was just chained to the toilet. Is this something in addition to the flu? Should we all be quarantined? I work from home, so can stay away from people if I can.

I feel ok, so far, except for a snotty nose and a funny feeling in my belly for the last week or so that makes me want to eat a lot. A bit like butterflies.

Morning S2H

Logically, your spouse and bairn are sharing a viral tummy bug causing vomiting...certainly one would think so if little one continued to vomit. If she didn't, well, little kids will often have an occasional vomit with a flu-like illness. 'Flu' is often medicalese for 'i don't know what's wrong but I need to give this a name so as not to look incompetent in front of these intelligent parents'!

How're the patients this morning? How was young lady's night? Are you now exhausted from being up all night emptying the washing up bowl of her...er...emissions?

Ben, MD

x

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Doctor Ben, my daughter has flu (diagnosed today by GP) and was sick at bedtime. My wife was just chained to the toilet. Is this something in addition to the flu? Should we all be quarantined? I work from home, so can stay away from people if I can.

I feel ok, so far, except for a snotty nose and a funny feeling in my belly for the last week or so that makes me want to eat a lot. A bit like butterflies.

You're pregnant!

Frustratingly, SeeCoaches don't allow you to pick your coach, outside of London and l, I think, Bristol. So you're rather at their mercy, in terms of your seat allocation. I've got a lovely response to a cheeky email I sent to them asking if they could put me on the earliest one as I SO wanted to see as much of the festival as in could! They said they really liked my email and would try to do that for me. I'll follow it up with another cheeky one.

So, if all goes to plan I hope to arrive late morning on the Wednesday and get stuck into my first GF!

Ben

One hopes this refers to last night announcement and not something in your life?

Oh it is, but thanks for the concern.

Today is mad day.

My 2016 calendars are being delivered - thousands of them.

Why is my stock room upstairs?

What kind of calendars? It's awfully early for that isn't it?

Trying not to think about 2016, it's going to be an expensive one for me and one without Glastonbury. I'm scared :fie:

What kind of calendars? It's awfully early for that isn't it?

Trying not to think about 2016, it's going to be an expensive one for me and one without Glastonbury. I'm scared :fie:

I am a photographer and produce the calendars for the local tourist industry using my photos.

They hit the shops at Easter - which I agree feels stupidly early but people buy them!!

What you got on in 2016 to be expensive?

Morning party people.

I am changing my name today to Mr Knackered couldn't sleep last night so gave up, finally nodded off at 5am.

Have a very busy day today installing new NAS drive and then sorting my music library and copying across.

That and giving up smoking means today could be very difficult.

I am a photographer and produce the calendars for the local tourist industry using my photos.

They hit the shops at Easter - which I agree feels stupidly early but people buy them!!

What you got on in 2016 to be expensive?

Oh nice, sounds like a good gig that. I'm still hoping I can go pro with my photography one day.

I'm best man at my brother's wedding, usher at a wedding on Norway, attending at least two more.

Mum's 60th, Dad's 65th, Girlfriend's graduation (exotic holiday ensues). Euro 2016 in France.

The run of 30th birthdays will continue with many of my closest friends celebrating.

Possibly buy a house. Engagement ring.

Things I can't really complain about, it's just daunting!

Morning party people.

I am changing my name today to Mr Knackered couldn't sleep last night so gave up, finally nodded off at 5am.

Have a very busy day today installing new NAS drive and then sorting my music library and copying across.

That and giving up smoking means today could be very difficult.

Sorting my music library was one of the most time consuming, mundane 'that'll be fun' tasks I ever had to do. I'll be thinking of you today, Slodge.

Good work on the no smoking, keep it up!

Edited by Mr November

Oh nice, sounds like a good gig that. I'm still hoping I can go pro with my photography one day.

I'm best man at my brother's wedding, usher at a wedding on Norway, attending at least two more.

Mum's 60th, Dad's 65th, Girlfriend's graduation (exotic holiday ensues). Euro 2016 in France.

The run of 30th birthdays will continue with many of my closest friends celebrating.

That's one busy (and expensive) year.

Nice thought tho 2017 will be a new chapter in you life :)

Kerching!

It will all be worth it despite how damned expensive it will all be.

Since glasto are going down the booking pricks route this year maybe they should add natalia kills and her hubby willy moon as well

Did anyone see the rubbish they were spouting on xfactor new zealand?

I briefly heard about it then saw the words x and factor and my brain disengaged.

You will probably find that ratings were low so they needed so publicity.