• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I stopped having coffee first thing in the morning almost a year ago, and try not to rely on it unless I have to. I do drink tea a lot during the day at work, but if I dont, I feel ok still. So when I'm tired like today, 3 cups of coffee once I'm at work really helped!!

Agree that decaf is yuk though!!

You can get a lovely cofffee from a cafe at the top of the big hill!!

Thanks, I've been finding a good cup of coffee hard to come by on this continent, believe it or not. It's a nescafe hell!

A local explained that coffee is just something that grows here and there's no great tradition of drinking it, and that "like cocaine, the best stuff goes to export".

A local explained that coffee is just something that grows here and there's no great tradition of drinking it, and that "like cocaine, the best stuff goes to export".

I once found myself on a boat trip to St. Tropez. As we headed off I noticed a massive boat. It's sides opened and a crane hoisted another smaller boat out of it's side. This was nothing. Before I got to St.Tropez a fuck off and die boat was pointed out to us. We could all see that it had two helicopters on it's decks. The bloke doing the tour said that it was moored where it was as it was too big to get into the harbour at St. Tropez. He then went on to say that it was owned by a thirty something South American who had inherited his dads import / export business. Enough said, I thought to myself.

I once found myself on a boat trip to St. Tropez. As we headed off I noticed a massive boat. It's sides opened and a crane hoisted another smaller boat out of it's side. This was nothing. Before I got to St.Tropez a fuck off and die boat was pointed out to us. We could all see that it had two helicopters on it's decks. The bloke doing the tour said that it was moored where it was as it was too big to get into the harbour at St. Tropez. He then went on to say that it was owned by a thirty something South American who had inherited his dads import / export business. Enough said, I thought to myself.

I can believe it. The mark up on export is enormous. No wonder it's kept it off the books, legally speaking.

So I've been told, obvs.

Thanks, I've been finding a good cup of coffee hard to come by on this continent, believe it or not. It's a nescafe hell!

When we got to the airport at the end of the trip they had coffee tasting going on in all the shops with loads of really good stuff for sale that we had seen nowhere on the trip. All seriously expensive and being bought up by the yanks.

I just tried all the samples so had an interesting wide awake flight home!!

What a day - rumbling skies with lightshows all afternoon and early evening!!!

Please can the gods have it all out their system now!

Getting busier here too - but it is expected and Christmas stock and Calendars start in earnest from Mid August onwards. I kid you not, Christmas is being purchased now!!!!

I believe you! We've printed loads of Christmas menus already. They make me hungry!!

Just started listening to "War on Drugs" like what I hear so far.

Has anyone discovered anything new recently?

I was on this thread http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/182329-what-albums-are-you-looking-forward-to-in-2014/ and found Todd Terje, who I liked very much. I *think* I may have heard one of his tracks playing in Despachio. Either way, I like his stuff, even inspired me to fire up a sequencer for a couple of hours and play with some synths.