• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

yeah, all you guys have been guessing three different bands every day, but i make just the one guess - very clearly a guess - and it's all bout how i've got it wrong. :lol:

All the Kanye thing goes to show is how well hidden GF have kept things this year - I read your posts yesterday where you said you had nothing to suggest it was but something to suggest it was not - that is all. Just a comment from you.

No idea why you have ON OTHER THREADS got so much rubbish thrown at you.

I would love to see some others try and do your job.

EDIT - I think I guessed 3 bands in total not every day, and got all of those wrong.

Edited by mattyc1965

yeah, all you guys have been guessing three different bands every day, but i make just the one guess - very clearly a guess - and it's all bout how i've got it wrong. :lol:

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

Haven't really made any guesses cos not really that bothered who's playing. Didn't see any headliners last year at my first glasto and it certainly didn't affect my enjoyment one little bit.

Neil I did however hope you were right! Kanye is an arse biscuit and I will be far far away.

Haven't really made any guesses cos not really that bothered who's playing. Didn't see any headliners last year at my first glasto and it certainly didn't affect my enjoyment one little bit.

Neil I did however hope you were right! Kanye is an arse biscuit and I will be far far away.

In a universe far far away?

Arse biscuit - LOLasam

they haven't been officially confirmed, they've not even properly self confirmed.

But i guarantee they're playing.

This would be good, nay, great. I'm liking the self-confirmations (not Hot Chip, yet, obvs) and other snippets coming through, as I don't see Pyramid headliners as the festival pinnacle (caveat: other headliners are available). If I did wish for a festival finish, it would be with a large 2am mojito in a cinema in Glasto Latino, bring it back!

They are a band who until only a couple of months ago had passed me by.

Then I started to listen and really like them.

I can't really be trendy and posture about them as a long term fan, as I only came across them at the final LCD Soundsystem tour, in, er, Rotherham, when I went to see the latter specifically. They were good, I also got the first 2 Bears album later off the back of it, but crammed in a tent with a good view would be better than a stage, for me.

I was gutted to miss this in 2010, as didn't get tickets -

I have wanted Hot Chip to play Glastonbury again ever since. I cannot wait!

PS - The same weather this year would be ideal also.

Neil's guaranteed Hot Chip. Hope he'll do the same with sunshine.

Morning all!

Gotta say this- PLEASE can we stop being mean to other people on efests? We are all here because we want a dry and sunny festival, and to chat with others about general "stuff". Could we try to be nice to everyone please? Winding people up is not going to help anyone! It makes us all look bad, not just the person doing it.

And it makes me sad because I know you're all nice really.

ON a lighter note- the sun (see what I did there?!) is trying to pop it's head out from behind a cloud!! :)

Who's this offensive person? What's she doing posting on our thread?

So, everyone. I can barely contain my excitement!

I've just logged onto my SeeCoaches booking and...they've put me on the very first coach from Birmingham - 0545h!!!

So, just as I had hoped (and the lovely people at See Coaches had promised they would try to help me with...no really!), I will get to spend the maximum amount of time at my first ever GF.

Mrs Ben and some people I talk to have never understood why the idea of going to a festival from anything other than the very beginning would be a massive disappointment to me. I was a bit cross last year when my festival pal was a bit crap meaning we only got to Green Man at about 5pm on the Thursday...gates opened at 1000h!! I was sat outside the train station in Malvern for 2 hours waiting...I knew when he was arriving, but I was determined to leave home and begin my 'festival' at the earliest possible point!

Knowing that I will get all of Wednesday inside the gates of GF has made me more excited than a 5 year old on Christmas Eve....

Ben

x