• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Dairy was pretty good, or wherever we were camped in 2008/2010.

yeah,no complaints from me about that.

what i fancy this year is being quite far out, in the outskirts of camping, but i'm bound to change my mind again. i liked it in tangerine fields because the walk took there took me to oft-unseen parts of the site and i think i'd like that sort of thing again.

and i'm definitely not minded to rush to get down there to queue for a while. and no way am i spending the tuesday night in the carpark!

Hello!!

My lot arrive at the car parks for about 5.30am, get in the queue then and onto Pennards asap! Dairy is our back up plan. Pennards does fill up super quick, but that side of the site is a good place to camp I reckon. I'm including Dairy in that too.

NFR meet at the Park for brekkie one day if there's a few of us that way? :)

Hello!!

My lot arrive at the car parks for about 5.30am, get in the queue then and onto Pennards asap! Dairy is our back up plan. Pennards does fill up super quick, but that side of the site is a good place to camp I reckon. I'm including Dairy in that too.

We've got our customary b and b booked. We'll mosey down to site about 7ish. Then it depends on the q

I'm fine thanx Lucy. My mate and his daughter had a little bump yesterday morning. They're both fine and other driver has took responsibility so all good. It's just an inconvenience as the daughter is getting married on Saturday! Stuff to do and all that!

Ah ok, that's ok then! Hope you get everything sorted in time!

Hello!!

That would be mega, Lucy.

And the Dairy momentum continues to grow. I am so camping in Dairy!

Ben

And because there's only one of you, you'll probably find a spot, even if you weren't getting the stupid O'Clock coach..

Well quite, S2H.

Although, I am planning on helping to put a bit of a soloists' camp together as there are quite e few on the forum who would like to. If there were also NFR NFCers who were keen on Dairy, it could be a right ol' fun place!

Ben