• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Careful now, Genie!!

Been pretty busy all round by the looks of it. Are we all making up for time off taken earlier in the summer?

Lol, I'll try! Gonna do a 40 day sadhana on Ganesha (wisdom) and then 40 days on Saraswati (learning) to help me keep all this new work stuff, then the reflexology course that I'll be starting in September!

We're having a house party this end. Somebody has just turned the music up to an insane level. Fortunately one set of neighbours are on holiday and I've warned the others that this party may well go on, and on. Oh, and somebody has just put an e in to my mouth. This could get messy. Hope you are all having fun too out there.

Rock on Yog, have fun

Cheers jeffie.

I can officially declare that the people in this house have, to a person, gone mad. if not a little feral. One friend has already shot across the living room and collapsed in a heap on the floor, only to get right back up and start dancing like nothing had happened. There are several people just making noises. Not speaking, just making noises. Quite bizarre really. Taxi's are also coming and going at a tremendous rate of knots. Oh dear, the noise making people would now appear have gone outside to the front of the house. What on earth the one set of neighbours are going to think is beyond me. All good fun.

evening all ...been abit lax on here soz but busy with granddaughter and festival stuff my back garden is half full of tyre seats recycled bottles that are now flowers all painted plus records all sprayed struth and my sons On The Bus festi is this week end so really hoping the weather gods stay good as well cos he works so bloody hard he deserves a good weekend .

me and the misses have helped out at other festis doing decor but weve sort of ended up doing stuff for our sons festi the trouble being weve done all this stuff but we still dont have enough and im worrying that itll look shite lol.still at least its a start ah .............well hope alls well with everyone ill try posting pics up after festi .......G

evening all ...been abit lax on here soz but busy with granddaughter and festival stuff my back garden is half full of tyre seats recycled bottles that are now flowers all painted plus records all sprayed struth and my sons On The Bus festi is this week end so really hoping the weather gods stay good as well cos he works so bloody hard he deserves a good weekend .

me and the misses have helped out at other festis doing decor but weve sort of ended up doing stuff for our sons festi the trouble being weve done all this stuff but we still dont have enough and im worrying that itll look shite lol.still at least its a start ah .............well hope alls well with everyone ill try posting pics up after festi .......G

I have a feeling that the festival will be a success despite the amount of bunting etc, so don't worry guy. It'll be the people that will make it, and who everyone will remember.