NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

I'm back after a short hiatus to read bedtime stories and settle the boy in his cot.

It was his third solo album, in fact, after 'Vigil in a Wilderness of Mirrors' and 'Internal Exile'.

Never saw Marillion with Fish singing, but I've seen both separately. If you saw them in '83, was that the 'Fugazi' tour? All face paint and leisure suits?

I read Dee's post first, and for a minute, I thought your son was a Prog Rocker! Are you really Brian Pern?

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Evening all, off to bed for me soon as it's an early start. Forecast isn't great but we're going to get up and see and just go somewhere! Possibly Salisbury plain way.

Thurlow hope your dad is ok xx

Thanks lucy....Its another chest infection, course of antibiotics and steriods, think this is his 5th in the last 6 month, normallu takes a couple of goes to get rid. Its his birthday on sunday so i doubt he'll get far now

Had a glance on the way home. Still stone roses for the last headliner?

No, the tosspot Herbert who said he had info, and posted a photo of a £100 betting slip, was proven to have photoshopped it. He's now alternating between throwing insults and pleading to be accepted by 'the group'! You couldn't make this shit up!

Edit - what S2H said! :)

Edited by mr gumby

No, guy who said he had info, and posted a photo of a £100 betting slip, was proven to have photoshopped it. He's now alternating between throwing insults and pleading to be accepted by 'the group'! You couldn't make this shit up!

oi old son can you not use my name,,,,,,people might get wrong idea and think its me lol

Oh no, he was bullshitting. Found out by Photoshop meta data, then went mad, calling Wooderson a faggot and implying that he was an existing poster with a new account.

Rather entertaining.

New the betting slip was fake as soon as someone said it was a betfair bet and they'd got that price. Still wouldnt mind the roses playing though

No, the tosspot Herbert who said he had info, and posted a photo of a £100 betting slip, was proven to have photoshopped it. He's now alternating between throwing insults and pleading to be accepted by 'the group'! You couldn't make this shit up!

Is that better, Guy?

Morning all

Sky of clouds in cumbria and very little wind to move them on again which is a shame, im sure there will be a lot of folk hitting the fells to get a good vantage point

My dads much the same today, thanks for asking though, normally takes the tablets a couple of days to kick in so i wasnt expecting much change overnight

Hi ho hi ho its off to work i go