• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Work out the politics. Who's popular, who's not, who runs the tea club.

Observe for the first week and dont get involved in any politics. Make shit brew so you dont get asked again.

Take biscuits!

Not shit biscuits, mind, triple choc cookies or similar. Can't go wrong!

Cheers for the tips, I don't think I've ever made a coffee so it won't be hard to make a bad one haha.

I've got some tesco finest shortbread to take in, should go down well I hope.

Cheers for the tips, I don't think I've ever made a coffee so it won't be hard to make a bad one haha.

I've got some tesco finest shortbread to take in, should go down well I hope.

Don't risk the beginners luck by making coffee for the first time and it turning out lovely for the recipient. Either make it really fucking weak or really fucking strong. Half a teaspoon or else 4 heaped ones.

If you are asked for tea just dip the teabag in then whip it out again, don't let that bad boy settle.

The biscuits should do the trick and hopefully the brews will be so awful you wont be asked again.

Morning thurlow, morning Jeffie. A little overcast here :( I'm starting the day listening to a glastonbury 2015 playlist :). I swithered on cycling to work today but in the end decided not to, maybe tomorrow. Some great music posted here over the last couple of days, thanks everyone, keep them coming

Morning thurlow, morning Jeffie. A little overcast here :( I'm starting the day listening to a glastonbury 2015 playlist :). I swithered on cycling to work today but in the end decided not to, maybe tomorrow. Some great music posted here over the last couple of days, thanks everyone, keep them coming

Edited by thurlow84

Hello!

It's grey here too but is getting warmer! :)

Cockbaby, hope you're surviving the office. Biccies are always a good plan.

Dee, thanks for the first report of movement on site! I havent seen cubehenge yet, I really must make the effort this year.

I'm feeling a little bit slow this morning, probably gin withdrawals. I'm sure I'll survive!