• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Today is a better day.

Thanks all for comments, much appreciated.

Mum is eating almost properly and at last she says she feels better - hurrah, long may it continue.

I am healthy, lots of laughter....... so says the doctor after our health checks and so is Ali. We have blood pressure and heart rates of atheletes LMAO and there was laughter from the surgery!!!

Plastic people are still bottoms but that is their problem.

Shambala reports looked forward to - cos it is very much on our list for 2015 - in fact so much so that if they put early bird tickets up I will but them!!!

Morning all, really need to start wearing a coat for the morning dog walk.

Everyone going to Shambala have a fab time, really jealous but on next years possibles list.

Matty while I remember have a fab time at watchet festival.

Guy really hope On The Bus goes well and a fun time is had.

I am off to Carfest South it's only 10 minutes away thought we would see what it's like but feel it will be very corporate and money making.

Weather gods if you could be nice it really would be appreciated.

cheers si looks like were all doing festis this week end lol....

today ill mostly be finishing all this festi stuff AND meeting some northen folk that have come down for there hoils so i believe a drink will be in order lol

looks like a nice day out there and a fair week end ....great stuff

Thank you Lucy :)

Have you any plans for the weekend?

Pub dinner Friday I think, probably seeing friends Saturday evening. Nothing too hectic!

Joined a gym yesterday too so will investigate that, there's a pool so we're thinking of going for a swim sometime. Must buy suitable gym wear!!

Hope the weather holds out for everyones respective festi's this weekend. I do wish it would warm up just a little though. August has been a little bit too chilly for my liking, usually much warmer.

I've got a mini festi this weekend, just a day one and only a 5 minute drive down the road so get to sleep in my own bed at the end of the night.

Got Electric Picnic then next weekend and thats the end of the summer adventures. Then its waiting for "that" Sunday morning in October for the excitement to start all over again. :D

Evening all, been rather busy since Farmer Phils..... we are attempting to do the following.

1) Sell the house in London (we now have a buyer but it still drags on)

2) Rent a house in Greenock to be nearer OH`s mum (she keeps falling over!!..... thats her mum not OH)

3) Trying to buy the flat we are currently renting in Glasgow so that we can then rent it out and eventuantly move back to it at some point in the future.

etc etc etc.

Hope everyone ok and that those that are off to a field this w/e have a goodun, iv`e got one more this year Alchemy in Sept.

:beach::beach::beach::beach::beach::beach:

Edited by THEBOILERMAN

Thank you weather gods for the change you have bought us..... warming up a bit and the nasty wet stuff delayed til very late on Sunday.

We shall offer praise and sacrifices over the weekend by way of imbibing much beer and cider in your honour over the long weekend.

Hear, hear!!!