• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Morning all.

Dogs/Cats with head shaking can be 'normal' so we were told. One of our cats does it lots and there is nothing wrong with him apart from getting stuck in the cat flap last night while I was trying to fix the tv ariel whilst trying to get my mother to actually listen to what people say to her whilst ..............................

Shut up Matt

NFR NFC

Morning matty

Morning all.

Dogs/Cats with head shaking can be 'normal' so we were told. One of our cats does it lots and there is nothing wrong with him apart from getting stuck in the cat flap last night while I was trying to fix the tv ariel whilst trying to get my mother to actually listen to what people say to her whilst ..............................

Shut up Matt

NFR NFC

You need a walk.

Morning all,

Not a frequent poster in this day to day thread but last night I was actually dreaming about Glastonbury, and the scary thing was even though I was there I never saw a bloody thing as I kept getting lost, well about from a bull race and not really sure where that came from!

Anyone else dreamt about the place?!

When I do dream I dream that I'm late for something and then eventually miss it, my subconscious mind must be telling me to start being early for a things in real life!

And yes a glorious day today, driving on Salisbury Plain this morning I thought I hope the weather is like this for the festival.

When I do dream I dream that I'm late for something and then eventually miss it, my subconscious mind must be telling me to start being early for a things in real life!

And yes a glorious day today, driving on Salisbury Plain this morning I thought I hope the weather is like this for the festival.

Your mind is definitely trying to tell you something!!!

Being late dreams or dreams of missing an appointment or connection are very common, due to the fact that the majority of us are under such stress to manage our time and multitask in our waking lives. All of this puts undo pressure on us at work, home, school and even on our own personal recreational time.

This type of dream might mean that you are taking on too much in your waking life and might be a symbol of your associated frustration. It can also be a sign of ambivalence and that you are waffling and having difficulty in making decisions about new opportunities in your life. There might also be a deep-seated fear of change. Additionally, you may feel that you are not being supported in accomplishing your immediate goals. You may be very confused about making solid decisions for your future. You could also be feeling that time is running out for making solid plans or that you will be unable to make all of the appointments on your calendar.

These dreams can also be indicative of a profound and deep-rooted regret and sadness about a missed opportunity or a decision that was not made.

These dreams can also be an indication that you might resent an individual who has influence over you either at work or in your personal relationships. The disregard for this individual may be bringing on these types of dreams.

As for this weather at Glasto, it is a certainty. We have been worshipping the weather gods on a daily basis

Hello everyone!

Wow I missed loads, hope everyone is doing ok today. A drive over Salisbury Plain sounds lovely, I do love it around that way.

Cockbaby- Morrissey was amazing! He is just brilliant and he was extra brilliant that night. Really quite chatty, witty, engaging, fantastic!

Bit busy this morning and I'm nipping out to the dentist in a bit. Lots of love to everyone xx

ps It's sunny! Hooray!! :)

Cheers Curlygirl, great insight into my dreams, although now I'm thinking am I supposed to be worried about something?! I am actually getting married in just over 2 weeks and so looking forward to it, true I have a lot to do a couple of days before so it could be that. I've even said to myself I'm going to be extremely early for once! Ha

Cheers Curlygirl, great insight into my dreams, although now I'm thinking am I supposed to be worried about something?! I am actually getting married in just over 2 weeks and so looking forward to it, true I have a lot to do a couple of days before so it could be that. I've even said to myself I'm going to be extremely early for once! Ha

Write a list Padgey, works for me every time. Takes the stress and worry away! Congrats by the way.