• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

The thought of not having my dog frightens me. He's such a character. He's getting on now though. Enjoy them while we can eh? X

Orlagh's only two and a half, but she has so quickly become one of the most significant parts of my life. Can't believe we didn't have a dog for so long. Never again...

Ben

It was only a filling so nothing to worry about! I've had root canal treatment, anything less than that is ok really! I've got to have a couple of old fillings re-done next month and I'm seeing the hygeinist too. Bit scared about that, I've not been before!

The lovely sun gave way to the wet stuff not long ago too. Boo. Sun trying to come out again now.

I can't feel half my face. It's really funny!!

Some quality dribbling, Lucy?

Ben

Orlagh's only two and a half, but she has so quickly become one of the most significant parts of my life. Can't believe we didn't have a dog for so long. Never again...

Ben

No idea how we lived without our three. Mind you always had loads of cats too. Only three of them now.

Bounce, another page, another dollar.

I feel no great need to compete with other threads for page counts - though always willing to support the NFR NFC cause, obviously...

...but you have to remark at the sheer enthusiasm that gets the headliner thread moving inexorably towards 1000 pages. Amazing.

Ben

I feel no great need to compete with other threads for page counts - though always willing to support the NFR NFC cause, obviously...

...but you have to remark at the sheer enthusiasm that gets the headliner thread moving inexorably towards 1000 pages. Amazing.

Ben

It's an odd one that, never happened quite like that before.

there's as much chance of ra*n as the roses playing xD

Am toying with buying a bell/canvas tent this year......tent was unbearable in Weds glorious weather last year.

in 2010, the year of The Heat, i used foil blankets on the outside of my tent, which helped. this year i'm thinking of one of these, but i don't know how effective they actually are

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/tent-2-seconds-easy-3-fresh-id_8323986.html

in 2010, the year of The Heat, i used foil blankets on the outside of my tent, which helped. this year i'm thinking of one of these, but i don't know how effective they actually are

http://www.decathlon.co.uk/tent-2-seconds-easy-3-fresh-id_8323986.html

I tried those in 2013 and 2014 and found them ok....apart from the rustling....though tended to trap the heat in as well.

I can live with crap insulation at night as you can just wear extra clothes, it's just the heat!

there's as much chance of ra*n as the roses playing xD

Am toying with buying a bell/canvas tent this year......tent was unbearable in Weds glorious weather last year.

Lovely tents, just a bugger to carry.

Somewhere I found a link to a fantastiv pop up tent with some sort of ventilation system. Can't find it anywhere now.

I tried those in 2013 and 2014 and found them ok....apart from the rustling....though tended to trap the heat in as well.

I can live with crap insulation at night as you can just wear extra clothes, it's just the heat!

yeah some people don't like the rustle, personally i didn't notice. i've still got some somewhere, but weirdly seem to have lost the tent that went with them, hence looking for a new one.

Lovely tents, just a bugger to carry.

Somewhere I found a link to a fantastiv pop up tent with some sort of ventilation system. Can't find it anywhere now.

Yeah that's been my one concern, the weight of them! Going on the buses this year rather than driving.....plus off to Electric Picnic in Ireland later in the year. A bell tent would take my hold luggage allowance on it's own!

They do look amazing. One of my pet tenting hates is not being able to stand up straight. I know I can get a massive standard tent but would rather have a nice bell tent if I'm spending good tenting money