• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Still catching up with work but that will be done before the end of the week thank goodness.

Off out to do do some deliveries and a short walk with the wife who has a day off but is snotty and coughy.

Sounds good (apart from the poorly wife!) I'm taking gumby jr. on an Easter egg hunt in a bit. After that I was planning to clean our windows (woohoo!), but there's work going on on the building plot next to our house, including hamstone being cut for a wall, so it seems a bit pointless! What I need is a lineup announcement to pore over instead!

Sounds good (apart from the poorly wife!) I'm taking gumby jr. on an Easter egg hunt in a bit. After that I was planning to clean our windows (woohoo!), but there's work going on on the building plot next to our house, including hamstone being cut for a wall, so it seems a bit pointless! What I need is a lineup announcement to pore over instead!

Gumby Jr will love that! Oh to be young again. Yeah, cleaning windows... About as much use as making a chocolate fire guard. Enjoy the sunshine instead.

Any posts I made last week, Thursday onwards, that might have come across a bit blunt or rude I am sorry for.

That is when the crap started and why I thought it best to stay off here and other places for a while while I sorted my head out cos I did not want to cause any hassles.

So glad I decided to go out last Friday evening though - almost did not as felt really rubbish but seeing lovely people and dancing like an idiot helped me lots :-0

Any posts I made last week, Thursday onwards, that might have come across a bit blunt or rude I am sorry for.

That is when the crap started and why I thought it best to stay off here and other places for a while while I sorted my head out cos I did not want to cause any hassles.

So glad I decided to go out last Friday evening though - almost did not as felt really rubbish but seeing lovely people and dancing like an idiot helped me lots :-0

There's a lot to be said for dancing like a loon!

Hope things are better now Matt xxx

I haven't been aware of any such posts... And dancing like an idiot solves many of life's problems!!