• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Evening all... Sam update... Still not much clearer. The vet said it could be 3 things. 1. He was simply having a bad day. 2. He is in pain (but I have thoroughly examined him and getting no reaction and he is very happy within himself, so strike that) and 3. He could have lesions on his brain, in which case his behaviour and aggression will get worse and I will have to think of putting him to sleep. We have agreed I will again examine him and then monitor the situation. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the little man, especially when he appears to be so happy. So doggy crisis over... For now.

Evening all... Sam update... Still not much clearer. The vet said it could be 3 things. 1. He was simply having a bad day. 2. He is in pain (but I have thoroughly examined him and getting no reaction and he is very happy within himself, so strike that) and 3. He could have lesions on his brain, in which case his behaviour and aggression will get worse and I will have to think of putting him to sleep. We have agreed I will again examine him and then monitor the situation. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the little man, especially when he appears to be so happy. So doggy crisis over... For now.

Fab to hear it's nothing instantly dramatic, Cg. Regular updates, if you can...

Ben

x

That sounds kinda on the good side I'd say. Keeping all fingers crossed that it was a one off. and Big Dog has just slobbered all over my screen so I think he agrees with me.

Hi all I havent cycled for about 25 years, I bought a bike two years ago and I've decided to cycle to work starting tomorrow, on the pavement as there are few cycle lanes here and these are ignored by lorries! I'm starting a playlist to cycle to, any suggestions?

I'm listening to glastonbury 2015 by RichardMunden. It's great for discovering new music. How far is work? Hope you have a nice padded seat!!!

Thanx everyone

Dee as I was reading your post my Sam jumped of my lap, grabbed roadkill (his toy with no stuffing in, therefore flat and looking like roadkill) and wanted to play. I think he would like Big Dog.

Big Dog would love Sam - he loves everyone. Trouble is he doesn't realise his size and can come across as too over powering. He really just wants to be a lapdog.

2013-08-01%2020.33.08_zpsmgt4suvt.jpg

Big Dog would love Sam - he loves everyone. Trouble is he doesn't realise his size and can come across as too over powering. He really just wants to be a lapdog.

2013-08-01%2020.33.08_zpsmgt4suvt.jpg

Ah he's so lovely!!! I love Big Dog. I can't work out how to put a photo on here?! I'm on my phone though. Will try when I get my new laptop in April.

I'm listening to glastonbury 2015 by RichardMunden. It's great for discovering new music. How far is work? Hope you have a nice padded seat!!!

just under three miles door to door so not far! I insisted upon a padded seat and a basket! I want to get a little bit fitter before the festival so I stopped using the car a few weeks ago and started walking instead. If I keep it up until June I'll be fit for 5 days, and nights of dancing and merriment ;)

Oh and thanks I'll have a listen to the playlist ;)

Edited by Babylon sister

No, that's Anoraknophobia.

(I'm sure that helps!)

Is that the album name of Marillion? And sorry for being thick, but what's that got to do with Barry? Or is it the fact they're all wearing anoraks and Barry is an anorak cod he's such a lightweight? God I'm such a loser ha ha

Is that the album name of Marillion? And sorry for being thick, but what's that got to do with Barry? Or is it the fact they're all wearing anoraks and Barry is an anorak cod he's such a lightweight? God I'm such a loser ha ha

I think it's just the name Barry. Sounds like a train spotter. A bit like Colin or Neville. Unfair, really, but that's what a private education does for you!

I think it's just the name Barry. Sounds like a train spotter. A bit like Colin or Neville. Unfair, really, but that's what a private education does for you!

Nigel is a trainspotter. Clive is a preacher. Dave is a white van man. Neil is a professor. Alistair is a brain surgeon. We could go on.

Nigel is a trainspotter. Clive is a preacher. Dave is a white van man. Neil is a professor. Alistair is a brain surgeon. We could go on.

Oh, please, let's go on!

I would say Nigel is an accountant. Jeremy is a male model. Tarquin will take over his pater's company and lose the lot!

Oh, please, let's go on!

I would say Nigel is an accountant. Jeremy is a male model. Tarquin will take over his pater's company and lose the lot!

Jeremy is so not a male model!!! Jeremy is is privately educated and lives off his parents attending balls and wearing a tuxedo! Big Mick is a male model

(Geordie bit coming up)... Are you like git propa clever like Gumby?

Well, I once took an IQ test which gave me a score of 140+ and I passed the entrance exam for a school that claimed to only accept the top 5%, which is where I went. To be honest, though, I think I would've been better off at a 'lesser' school. I really didn't enjoy my school days, and have battled against many of the social prejudices they tried to perpetuate ever since. In other words, intelligence is all very well, but happiness is far more important.

Sorry, rant over!