NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

I'm on that now. on my own laptop. It's ok, but I had an issue with extreme latency/response so had to rebuild my laptop to fix/delete the coding affecting Chrome. The mobile version keeps shutting on my phone, so that's in my bad books too. :-/

I had troubles with Windows 8.0 but then upgraded to 8.1 and chrome was fine.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I'm on that now. on my own laptop. It's ok, but I had an issue with extreme latency/response so had to rebuild my laptop to fix/delete the coding affecting Chrome. The mobile version keeps shutting on my phone, so that's in my bad books too. :-/

Am I right that IE11 doesn't work for anyone?

I can't copy/paste or quote on my work or home devices.

I had troubles with Windows 8.0 but then upgraded to 8.1 and chrome was fine.

I'm back in the stone age with Windows 7 and a multitude of software installed, but it's cleaner now, and better. I'll rebuild the phone sometime when I can be bothered, just a pain with synching bookmarks, so I use Opera mini too. I'll bite the bullet and do it, just too many other more important things to do in life. All's good. :-)

RRRRRRRR, Sam is beautiful and looks like a bundle of energy, hahahahahaha, i,m gonna try and put a lil pic of My dog Bowser now see if i can do it, I,m so glad he,s doin a bit better CG and hope everything turns out for the best in the future, they break ya bloody heart dont they. lol.

They do that Tommy. He's energetic this morning, and constantly wants feeding!!

Morning all, lots of very unpleasant weather here this morning. Didn't put me off cycling to work thou do feeling a little bit pleased with myself, hope I'm still optimistic for the 5pm cycle home ;) have a good day everyone x

Well done you, this is the beginning of a fitter you for glasto! Keep it up Babs.

tn_gallery_225592_1345_1039194.jpg Yaaaaaaay, carlosj you are a 24 carot legend, thanks very much for the help, that was frickin stress, lol, i dont use facebook to morbid for me but its all good now.

This is My Bowser after he found my stash, thought you,d like this one CG?

For those that cant really read the sign The Mugshot sign says - I ate my dads weed stash, Sorry pops! lol

Edited by tommywillo

tn_gallery_225592_1345_1039194.jpg Yaaaaaaay, carlosj you are a 24 carot legend, thanks very much for the help, that was frickin stress, lol, i dont use facebook to morbid for me but its all good now.

This is My Bowser after he found my stash, thought you,d like this one CG?

For those that cant really read the sign The Mugshot sign says - I ate my dads weed stash, Sorry pops! lol

Haha that's brilliant. I do hope it was a small stash? How was Bowser after the incident? He looks like an old dog here... Did you say 15? Or am I making that up? He's a lovely old gentledog!

Haha that's brilliant. I do hope it was a small stash? How was Bowser after the incident? He looks like an old dog here... Did you say 15? Or am I making that up? He's a lovely old gentledog!

Hahaha, it was a fair bit and he scared the crap outve me but he was ok after a few munchies and a nice drinkey poos, lol. he was ok and just slept like a baby for the day but it really did scare me, yes he,s 15 now and still very active for his age, i,m forever trying to calm him down to stop him hurting himself, he,s had pins in both his back legs about 3 years ago but thats very normal for this breed and it never bothered him one bit just gave him more strength and made him think he was a puppy again, i had his mommy before him and the only reason i kept him was coz he was the first born of her first litter and he got stuck sideways so i had to help him into the world and then he ended up the runt of the litter and i fell in love with him the second i seen him,

His mommy died of cancer and really broke my heart and left a massive scar but he,s been the best pet i,ve ever had in my life and i,ve had a fair few tbh. He,s starting to go deaf now but he,s such a happy dog and loves my neices and nephews and always lights up soon as i get a visitor and never seems in pain or down so i just wrap him in cotton wool and keep my eyes on him 24/7. i feel ya pain and worry CG.

What are the others called Jeffie? Seems we're a forum of pet lovers on here. I like people that love animals.

Just seen the next post... Sorry. They're lovely

I can honestly say i love animals more than people most days tbh, Unconditional love every damn day. lol

Hahaha, it was a fair bit and he scared the crap outve me but he was ok after a few munchies and a nice drinkey poos, lol. he was ok and just slept like a baby for the day but it really did scare me, yes he,s 15 now and still very active for his age, i,m forever trying to calm him down to stop him hurting himself, he,s had pins in both his back legs about 3 years ago but thats very normal for this breed and it never bothered him one bit just gave him more strength and made him think he was a puppy again, i had his mommy before him and the only reason i kept him was coz he was the first born of her first litter and he got stuck sideways so i had to help him into the world and then he ended up the runt of the litter and i fell in love with him the second i seen him,

His mommy died of cancer and really broke my heart and left a massive scar but he,s been the best pet i,ve ever had in my life and i,ve had a fair few tbh. He,s starting to go deaf now but he,s such a happy dog and loves my neices and nephews and always lights up soon as i get a visitor and never seems in pain or down so i just wrap him in cotton wool and keep my eyes on him 24/7. i feel ya pain and worry CG.

Ah Tommy you brought tears to my eyes. That's a lovely story. Bowser is very lucky to have such a caring daddy!

Love the munchies bit

I can honestly say i love animals more than people most days tbh, Unconditional love every damn day. lol

Absolutely correct, except when they're trying to bite you cos they're going loopy. It broke my heart when he done that. It's like your close relative lashing out when they've got dementia. They don't know they're doing it and it's not personal but it hurts your heart. No probs today tho so fingers crossed. How long do Bowser dogs normally live for?

Ah Tommy you brought tears to my eyes. That's a lovely story. Bowser is very lucky to have such a caring daddy!

Love the munchies bit

Just like his pop, Loves the munchies after a lil smoke or whatever, lol, Thats why a liked and related to your story,

He,s getting a little grumpy in his old age and thats my biggest worry, if he bites one of the many kids my 5 baby sisters have, it will really kill me off if he does anything like that and i really do feel for ya CG, just hope everything ends up good and lil Sam was just having a bad day and couldnt b arse with people on that day. keep us all updated as it does look like there,s a lot of pet lovers in the NFR NFC room. A pet lover is always alright by me.

Take care and i,ll speak soon.

Better get some work done today!

:bye::hi:

Absolutely correct, except when they're trying to bite you cos they're going loopy. It broke my heart when he done that. It's like your close relative lashing out when they've got dementia. They don't know they're doing it and it's not personal but it hurts your heart. No probs today tho so fingers crossed. How long do Bowser dogs normally live for?

His mommy passed at 13 but its usually around 12-14 years so he,s doing bloody great tbh but every day i worry its gonna be his day and just snuggle the crap outve him none stop, he milks the crap outve it aswell i must say. lol.

His mommy passed at 13 but its usually around 12-14 years so he,s doing bloody great tbh but every day i worry its gonna be his day and just snuggle the crap outve him none stop, he milks the crap outve it aswell i must say. lol.

He's doing great!! Right, get to work! While I laze around doing nothing ha.

They all look so happy jeffie, what area is that? it looks like a place close to Liverpool called new brighton? NFR NFC and loving pets is how we do. lol

The opposite side, Whitby. Actually this is Sandsend about a mile to the North. Lovely part of the world.

I like New Brighton too, not been for years though.