• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

What did you go to? Hope you're not toooo soggy!

Been to Chessington World of Adventures. Had a glorious day yesterday - unfortunately that meant it was rammed. Knew today would be w*t but there were a couple of rides we didn't get on yesterday. 90 minutes in a ride queue in driving r**n ain't fun!

Still had a great time, went with my sister and the nieces and they were brilliant. Both very brave!

A big Latin america tour. Started last boxing day taking in many countries down the pacific side. In the next couple of weeks I should get as far south as I intend to go, Ushuaia in Argentina the most southerly city in the world.

Then I'll turn around and head homewards up the Atlantic side. I should get home by the end of the year.

Sounds absolutely fabulous, if a little scary. Are you doing some sort of a blog, or storing up information for a book or something? Just wondering, because I'm sure it would be a very good read. Safe and happy travels.

Sounds absolutely fabulous, if a little scary. Are you doing some sort of a blog, or storing up information for a book or something? Just wondering, because I'm sure it would be a very good read. Safe and happy travels.

It's been a purely selfish exercise, so no blog. Though when it's over I dare say I'll sort through the photos and memories and cobble something together.

Tbh, I didn't think people would be interested!

It's been a purely selfish exercise, so no blog. Though when it's over I dare say I'll sort through the photos and memories and cobble something together.

Tbh, I didn't think people would be interested!

It's like a posh version of The Motorcycle Diaries, with potentially less political implications.

Which means it is interesting. Keep the updates coming!

Edited by stuartbert two hats

Been to Chessington World of Adventures. Had a glorious day yesterday - unfortunately that meant it was rammed. Knew today would be w*t but there were a couple of rides we didn't get on yesterday. 90 minutes in a ride queue in driving r**n ain't fun!

Still had a great time, went with my sister and the nieces and they were brilliant. Both very brave!

You're brave too! I get scared just looking at big rides!!!

Back from Shambala - I so love that festival! There is nothing I can fault and everything to praise. Although I did hear it was a bit of a mare getting out after 11. We left at 10 and whipped straight out so we can't complain.

The weather held for us until monday morning apart from a quick rain shower one early evening.

Next stop... Pilton party

Back from Shambala - I so love that festival! There is nothing I can fault and everything to praise. Although I did hear it was a bit of a mare getting out after 11. We left at 10 and whipped straight out so we can't complain.

The weather held for us until monday morning apart from a quick rain shower one early evening.

Next stop... Pilton party

Shambala 100% on 2015 list :-)