NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Sick when ya think bout it innit,

Some teachers were right dirty lil so an so`s.

Qualey balls was deffo pleasuring himself but rather than tell a parent or someone important we all loved to watch him rubbing himself on his desk and walking away with a Technicolored b*llbag.

It was an all boys school aswell.

Also my claim to fame is i played footy left wing right next to Steven Gerrard for my 5 years in that school. He was a Dick in School too so its not just the money that turned him. lol.

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Morning everyone. Well what a night that was. I could see with one eye closed but not enough to type!

My sister is at the clinic with my niece. The 'process' has started. Niece is very matter of fact about it all, my sister isn't coping as well.

I don't remember much about school at all. I remember reading animal farm for Eng Lit GCSE. Don't remember my teacher tho. My god Yog, I hope no one is mentally scarred! And he's getting his retribution in the gaol.

My god Yog, I hope no one is mentally scarred! And he's getting his retribution in the gaol.

He's probably out of jail now or dead as this was many many years ago. I've told this story before so apologies to those that know it already - I actually met his parents in later life as I bought their sofa off them (they were moving the bed down stairs because of disability). They knew that I went to the school that their son taught at and asked me directly if he had abused me. I told them he hadn't, which was true. But to see the sadness in their eyes was something else. They were victims too I guess.

Anyway, I'm going to stop talking about miserable stuff now. My apologies for doing so, but it did kind of fit in to the general conversation. Well, it did to my mind.

He's probably out of jail now or dead as this was many many years ago. I've told this story before so apologies to those that know it already - I actually met his parents in later life as I bought their sofa off them (they were moving the bed down stairs because of disability). They knew that I went to the school that their son taught at and asked me directly if he had abused me. I told them he hadn't, which was true. But to see the sadness in their eyes was something else. They were victims too I guess.

Anyway, I'm going to stop talking about miserable stuff now. My apologies for doing so, but it did kind of fit in to the general conversation. Well, it did to my mind.

Sad that Yog, he will have gotten his karma mate dont u worry.

Anyway,

PRAISE THE MUTHA F*CKIN WEATHER GODS BABY YER! :beach:

I always feel so sorry for the parents. What a disappointment their children must be. And the guilt they feel even tho it's not their fault. Poor souls. Yes... Happier stuff!

My English teacher was famous for rubbing his b*lls on the corner of his desk so everytime i,d go into class i always had a couple of pieces of different coloured chalk and would rub them all over all corners of his desk, every single day in school he would be walking around school with multi coloured pants.

His name was Mr Quale, he was obviously named Qualey balls for the rest of our school days.

Oh the joys of school days. lol.

I had an RE teacher like that and we made the teenage assumption he had one ball.

He was nicknamed 'Womble' ('Oneball'). Obviously.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Why?

As Matty said!!

One lass isn't coming cos she's got a new job and feels she should settle in before having time off. My married mates aren't coming cos they can't afford it. I've offered to lend it to them, but no.

Edited by Curlygirl

Howdy!

Re school- I had a couple of brilliant eng lit teachers, very influential. No massive per vines but we did have a pe teacher that just wore her own knickers under her pe skirt. Not right, that!

Anyhow, opera last night was excellent, it was Mozart's Magic Flute. It was really fun! Great performance. The. We went tot the pub and I didn't get home til 3am. It's been ages since I've done that! Struggling to get dressed now!

Going to go for a wander around the charity shops later with a friends, then have a lazy rest of weekend I reckon:)

Bit damp here today, but spring is springing in the woods outside! There are nuthatches nesting right by my back door and I can see all the trees starting to bud. It's lovely!