• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Procrastinating instead of cleaning the apartment for my guest arriving tomorrow for Electric Picnic antics this weekend.

T'is fierce windy and grey outside but weather is looking to improve for the weekend. Keeping everything crossed.

Last blow out for the summer here we come. :D

Procrastinating instead of cleaning the apartment for my guest arriving tomorrow for Electric Picnic antics this weekend.

T'is fierce windy and grey outside but weather is looking to improve for the weekend. Keeping everything crossed.

Hope you have a fab time.

Good to have a final blow out before the panic that will be ticket day.

Have a great time, HMV!

Back from Shambala - I so love that festival! There is nothing I can fault and everything to praise. Although I did hear it was a bit of a mare getting out after 11. We left at 10 and whipped straight out so we can't complain.

The weather held for us until monday morning apart from a quick rain shower one early evening.

It is indeed a great festival with a lovely friendly vibe to it.

Just like Glastonbury, you can bring your own drink anywhere on site (as long as it's not in glass), which really reduces the overall cost of the festival. Friday night saw males dressing as females and visa versa. Then on Saturday there was the main fancy dress parade. We missed this but as everyone seemed to keep their costumes on all night we saw a great deal of people dressed up. We had three newcomers with us and they all said they would return next year.

well looks like we got 3 weeks of nice hot summer comin our way wooooop ....

ive tryed doing pics on here but cant do it so check out the ON THE BUS f/b page and have a gander ....its only my sons 3rd year but hes doing well . i spoke to him yesterday and he told me the farmer was well pleased no trouble all litter picked up and site left clean as ......looks like 2015 is a go ..

https://www.facebook.com/onthe.busparty.7?fref=ts

cant believe how quick the nights are drawing in agaggggggggaggggggg

This is indeed a tiresome development. The only way that I have overcome it recently is by having a series of small bonfires in the garden, along with ten paraffin garden lighters on the go. It was the bamboo firelighters first outing. Nine out of ten survived, but one obviously had a different agenda than to it's mates. Got to dash - my step son has just entered the house and is not a happy bunny. Time to help him out.