NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Oh dear Two Hats. Don't say I didn't warn ye. Wear a hard hat as one of your hats to protect you from knobbers who are out of their heads on ketamine but think its a good idea to climb trees with total disregards for the bonces they hit below.

Pray for sunshine cos the mud was woeful and worse than anything i saw at any other festival.

It was so bad I left half way through Public Enemys set even though they had Flavour Flav with them and didn't stick around for Foals who i was dying to see. Didn't even stay in the hotel I had paid for, we got on the road and headed straight back to Liverpool. I felt dirty.

Sounds like T in the Park!! A couple of folk from work went last year and as well everything you've said they said they were walking knee deep through rubbish as they don't clear up during the festival. Minging!!!

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Sounds like T in the Park!! A couple of folk from work went last year and as well everything you've said they said they were walking knee deep through rubbish as they don't clear up during the festival. Minging!!!

Oh I completely forgot about the rubbish and the pissing EVERYWHERE!!!

Not to get too hierarchic about all this, but I am not CERTAIN that Dr Gumby is a fully qualified medical professional.

How dare you!

I have a PhD in psychology and parapsychology from Columbia university. My colleagues Dr Ray Stantz and Dr Egon Spengler can confirm. Call yourself a 'real' doctor? Have you ever been slimed by a class-5 free roaming vapor? No? Case closed.

I've been undecided CJ, are the queues getting in and out every day as bad as what folk say? I also read stuff that the security guys on the gate are awful??

I think East is fine, but I don't mind the 15 mins walk to and from the gate. The queues have been ok (5mins queue), although last year, they made us line up behind a fence, at the bottom of the Hill of Death (a slight incline is all), with no discernible improvement to the gate queue. The security has been ok for me, but my Asian mate was stopped twice and didn't think it was coincidence. However, I go in as early as I can get my cousin up, about 10, so if you're going in about 5, it should be fine.

if you're in East on the Weds about 5, we're in a 2 van convoy if you lot want to join us for cocktails after we set up, my number's on FB group details

Oh dear Two Hats. Don't say I didn't warn ye. Wear a hard hat as one of your hats to protect you from knobbers who are out of their heads on ketamine but think its a good idea to climb trees with total disregards for the bonces they hit below.

Pray for sunshine cos the mud was woeful and worse than anything i saw at any other festival.

It was so bad I left half way through Public Enemys set even though they had Flavour Flav with them and didn't stick around for Foals who i was dying to see. Didn't even stay in the hotel I had paid for, we got on the road and headed straight back to Liverpool. I felt dirty.

yeah, but apart from all that, it's ok?

yeah, but apart from all that, it's ok?

Sure if you dont mind drinking lager and the possibility of being stabbed to death. That guy was killed on the last night but night before two people were stabbed non fatally.

Remember chatting to randoms and them looking at me like I was a mentalist cos I was wandering around on me tod. Unnerved me about going to Glasters on me own in case the same thing happened.

Obviously it doesn't but they could seriously have The Beatles playing subbed by Elvis and I still wouldn't go again.

Horrible and vile atmosphere. Just agro.

Sure if you dont mind drinking lager and the possibility of being stabbed to death. That guy was killed on the last night but night before two people were stabbed non fatally.

Remember chatting to randoms and them looking at me like I was a mentalist cos I was wandering around on me tod. Unnerved me about going to Glasters on me own in case the same thing happened.

Obviously it doesn't but they could seriously have The Beatles playing subbed by Elvis and I still wouldn't go again.

This is what I love about Glastonbury. I know there is theft and some attacks, but the atmosphere is just not like Leeds in a dodgy pub. I have some cracking times with complete strangers.

I think East is fine, but I don't mind the 15 mins walk to and from the gate. The queues have been ok (5mins queue), although last year, they made us line up behind a fence, at the bottom of the Hill of Death (a slight incline is all), with no discernible improvement to the gate queue. The security has been ok for me, but my Asian mate was stopped twice and didn't think it was coincidence. However, I go in as early as I can get my cousin up, about 10, so if you're going in about 5, it should be fine.

if you're in East on the Weds about 5, we're in a 2 van convoy if you lot want to join us for cocktails after we set up, my number's on FB group details

Oh thanks CJ that's helpful, cocktails on Wed sounds like a plan :)

HMV, you have beautifully summarised the antithesis of pretty much EVERYTHING that makes my yearly festival so important to me.

I NEED events like Park Life, just to ensure that the arseholes have somewhere to go, to keep them away from me.

S2H, you sound far too nice to go there. Sell the effing ticket! Get a GF one in the resale. NFR NFC will be your wingman!

Ben

Oh and totally forgot this other bit, the dude who runs it, Sacha something or other had a platform built so he could just watch people coming and going and they could look up at him. Total egotistical twattyness.

Shame he didn't do anything about the poor fuckers who had to queue for 5-6 hours in the deluge of wetstuff cos they didn't have enough staff.

FFS even the staff were arseholes, I had a guest pass and it took me over an hour to get in cos they were such dickheads at the hut with the lists. I say lists but they just had boxes of random envelopes from different crews. Arsehole and elbow spring to mind.

Right I'm going to stop now.

Oh and totally forgot this other bit, the dude who runs it, Sacha something or other had a platform built so he could just watch people coming and going and they could look up at him. Total egotistical twattyness.

Shame he didn't do anything about the poor fuckers who had to queue for 5-6 hours in the deluge of wetstuff cos they didn't have enough staff.

FFS even the staff were arseholes, I had a guest pass and it took me over an hour to get in cos they were such dickheads at the hut with the lists. I say lists but they just had boxes of random envelopes from different crews. Arsehole and elbow spring to mind.

Right I'm going to stop now.

when you said about the food, that did it for me. Glastonbury isn't just about the music.

mmmmmmmmmmm, curry.

I really don't understand why people spike others, especially their mates! That's such a c*nty thing to do!

Yep!! I think they may have thought I was boring cos I'd never partaken in anything willingly. My mate didn't half tell them off though. They take all sorts. I don't know much about drugs to be honest. I love reading the stories on here tho