• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Today i have seen:

A big condor with a three metre wingspan

Lots of guanacos (a sort of smaller llama)

A few nandus (aka rhea)

Some icebergs

And best of all, a red puma.

All in the wild, none of which I've seen before, and two of which I didn't even know existed when I woke this morning.

A day well lived, I reckon.

Oh, and a fuckton of sheep.

Today i have seen:

A few nandus (aka rhea)

Some icebergs

All in the wild, none of which I've seen before, and two of which I didn't even know existed when I woke this morning.

Nice one

Today i have seen:

A few nandus (aka rhea)

Some icebergs

Red Puma - me jealous!!

All sounds fantastic.

Today i have seen:

A few nandus (aka rhea)

Some icebergs

Blimey!

Hey happy people. Sorry I've not been contributing for a while, real life's been a bit of a shit of late so I've had to focus on that. Anyhoo, just wondered if anyone is interested in seeing Frank Turner in Yeovil on the 20th? We've got 2 spare tickets going for face value (45 quid the pair). Thought i'd ask you lovely lot first, before posting on the ticket board, as I've met quite a lot of you, and you all seem sound :-) pm me if you're interested!

NFR NFC

Today i have seen:

A few nandus (aka rhea)

Some icebergs

icebergs ??

dont pumas live in jhot country's ?????

or am i still mad

raining today down here but lovely yesterday and cos ive got a lot on its gonna be blooming hot the rest of the week lol

Hey happy people. Sorry I've not been contributing for a while, real life's been a bit of a shit of late so I've had to focus on that. Anyhoo, just wondered if anyone is interested in seeing Frank Turner in Yeovil on the 20th? We've got 2 spare tickets going for face value (45 quid the pair). Thought i'd ask you lovely lot first, before posting on the ticket board, as I've met quite a lot of you, and you all seem sound :-) pm me if you're interested!

NFR NFC

Thanks for the offer but otherwise engaged that day else would have bitten your hand off.

FT is utterly superb live.

Hope all in real world is better.

Edited by mattyc1965

NFR NFC

Dam away otherwise would be very interested.

It is!! A very good spot.

In grateful our driver and guide had quick reactions and a decent camera, and that they followed through with their promise to forward on the photos (many haven't along the way)

It was in Torres del Paine national park, Chilean Patagonia, an amazing place and very beautiful part of the world.

Edited by fatyeti24