• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Yep, Yog, long drives take it out of me. The boost was the countryside on our hols driving the van, but the motorway here doesn't give the same buzz, or sun. And the fact that I have a cocktail cabinet on board (box of booze doesn't sound as nice).

Matty, everything is fine, just looking towards the approaching f5 holocaust..

That's good then.

F5 is lovely...... yesterday I was poised ready to use it for Bearded Theory (Early Bird sold out in under 4 minutes).......................................

No need, straight in, tickets bought.

I had been praising the ticket gods and have done since.

All Hail the Ticket Gods.

That's good then.

F5 is lovely...... yesterday I was poised ready to use it for Bearded Theory (Early Bird sold out in under 4 minutes).......................................

No need, straight in, tickets bought.

I had been praising the ticket gods and have done since.

All Hail the Ticket Gods.

Same with me to, I was secretly hoping for some f5 practice but straight through even got confirmation from see straight away.

wow wot a day lovely wasnt it ...

we rebuilt our camper van door after the dog ate it at ON The Bus festi lol its now half metal so hell have trouble if he tries again lol

well thats another weekend gone soon be winter and ill be even more miserable especially when the snow comes and all the fucking shops start blarring out flipping xmas songs and pound land becomes totally packed with loads of wierdos buying shit for people they dont even like HENCE THEY GET A PRESSY FROM POUND LAND intit wot the fuck all i want is a glasto ticket but you dont see me writing a Dear Santa list do ya .........anyway that wouldnt be any good would it cos Mr E sells his tix in Oct SO if you did ask for a glasto tix for xmas [ which is shit btw ] then you would have to wait 10 bleeding months for your pressy ....................pointless ....AND wots the point in these baby showers ah we never had those when my kids were young now all these kids are having kids and then having a baby shower where they turn it into a competition against who gives the best pressy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND its come from across the pond wtf .....

any way as i said it been a nice day hasnt it

happy next week......G

wow wot a day lovely wasnt it ...

we rebuilt our camper van door after the dog ate it at ON The Bus festi lol its now half metal so hell have trouble if he tries again lol

well thats another weekend gone soon be winter and ill be even more miserable especially when the snow comes and all the fucking shops start blarring out flipping xmas songs and pound land becomes totally packed with loads of wierdos buying shit for people they dont even like HENCE THEY GET A PRESSY FROM POUND LAND intit wot the fuck all i want is a glasto ticket but you dont see me writing a Dear Santa list do ya .........anyway that wouldnt be any good would it cos Mr E sells his tix in Oct SO if you did ask for a glasto tix for xmas [ which is shit btw ] then you would have to wait 10 bleeding months for your pressy ....................pointless ....AND wots the point in these baby showers ah we never had those when my kids were young now all these kids are having kids and then having a baby shower where they turn it into a competition against who gives the best pressy ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,AND its come from across the pond wtf .....

any way as i said it been a nice day hasnt it

happy next week......G

Cheer up old son.

Happy Easter

Cheer up old son.

Happy Easter

lol morning all

Matty old son im happy i moan like that when im happy lol feeling down today may have to write more moaning stuff ....only joking old sons we have got our baby ruby today shes just out seeing greatgreat gran then ill be granddad cuddles and ill fall asleep lolol

shes 2 tomo mad ah where does the time go and Lucy girl im with you im booked for 2 festis and have tix to blissfields if i want but thats right after glasto and im done in after glasto so have never made it ...plus it means leaving the dog for another week end ....

happy monday all peace and home made wine ....G

Morning all. Cracking weekend, shame to waste these days in an office. Is it me, or is anyone else planning next year's holidays??

Our main holiday is already booked! Five nights in NYC, then four in Montreal for the Marillon convention. Also going the the other Marillion conventions in the Netherlands and Wolverhampton, and my sister wants to do a family holiday somewhere hot in August.

All that with Glasto and that's about all my work leave taken!

Our main holiday is already booked! Five nights in NYC, then four in Montreal for the Marillon convention. Also going the the other Marillion conventions in the Netherlands and Wolverhampton, and my sister wants to do a family holiday somewhere hot in August.

All that with Glasto and that's about all my work leave taken!

Cor what a busy year! How exciting!

Think mine is going to hopefully be Glastonbury, and I don't know what else yet. Really want to go to Petra. Might look into it and start saving!