• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Broke up with Mr HMV tonight. I has a sad.

That's a sad one, hope you're OK. Guess you won't be for a while though. Keep safe.

Edit, congrats about the job, there's a weird roller-coaster

Edited by jeffie

Ooh that sounds good! How was it?

Already learnt stuff! Usual admin for the first day but we were taught the opening routine for a treatment. We were then supposed to demonstrate on some massage students - they demonstrated on us but then we ran out of time. Not sure if we drew a short straw or not - meant one less practice but I did get a wonderful shoulder massage instead :)

Already learnt stuff! Usual admin for the first day but we were taught the opening routine for a treatment. We were then supposed to demonstrate on some massage students - they demonstrated on us but then we ran out of time. Not sure if we drew a short straw or not - meant one less practice but I did get a wonderful shoulder massage instead :)

Excellent! So at the festival next year will you be able to provide an efestivals reflexology service? If I was nearer I'd offer to be practiced on, a friend of mine did massage and beauty therapy years ago and needed "models", I got whole body massages for nothing! So nice!

Excellent! So at the festival next year will you be able to provide an efestivals reflexology service? If I was nearer I'd offer to be practiced on, a friend of mine did massage and beauty therapy years ago and needed "models", I got whole body massages for nothing! So nice!

If you lived nearer you'd be welcome!

On the long journey home, I find myself in the small Argentinian town of El Chalten, under the shadow of mount Fitz Roy.

It's not the easiest place to get to, just one road in and two buses a day. The scenery is amazing and there's some good walking and hiking.

I was on my way for a walk today, passing through the town when I walked past a school, whose pupils were just leaving. These kids were no more than ten years old, but one of them had a T-shirt I recognised - Glastonbury '13 Rolling Stones!

I haven't even seen a Man Utd shirt here yet!

On the long journey home, I find myself in the small Argentinian town of El Chalten, under the shadow of mount Fitz Roy.

It's not the easiest place to get to, just one road in and two buses a day. The scenery is amazing and there's some good walking and hiking.

I was on my way for a walk today, passing through the town when I walked past a school, whose pupils were just leaving. These kids were no more than ten years old, but one of them had a T-shirt I recognised - Glastonbury '13 Rolling Stones!

I haven't even seen a Man Utd shirt here yet!

Love this! If there was a competition for "spot the GF t-shirt furthest from the farm" you'd sure be the winner.

In the general scheme of things tickets are - my bad for saying this - low down in the me getting worried about it list................................so I am totally calm about it.

So much else to concern me at the moment that I can more or less forget about T-Day.................... though no doubt the night before I shall be wide awake and then very nervous in the morning!!