• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

I don't think I can be zen about it, but (tickets forces ignore this next bit, give me 100% karma) if F5 doesn't give me what I want, I will force Mrs CJ to come with me on a flash holiday and ignore household bills and repairs. She is the sensible one and we're saving (theoretically) to do up the house.

Still busy here! Looking forward to a day out at a stately home tomorrow though, it's the Heritage Open Weekend, loads of places are free to visit :)

Us too tomorrow, but up in Leeds, where my ma in law (now known as "page 7 beauty" of last night's Yorkshire Evening Post) has helped sort out loads of Leeds Civic Trust open buildings. At long last the weekend is in sight and a time for chilling, after the nightly repairs of Mrs CJ's electric bike this week. All's good now, hope it is with you lot, lurkers and posters.

Well the ticket gods certainly tested me today - Shambala was shambolic but in the end success and even got 2 tickets that had officially sold out!!!!!!

All praise the ticket gods.

Did you get early bird or SUPER early bird? I manged to get them but it was more stressful than it needed to be?

Next year will be my first year going. Missed out on tickets this year.

Did you get early bird or SUPER early bird? I manged to get them but it was more stressful than it needed to be?

Next year will be my first year going. Missed out on tickets this year.

I got 2 early bird and 2 super early bird for a friend - the idea was great giving you a time to get in and 20 minutes to complete purchase but it went a bit Pete Tong!!!

I would love GF to use a system like that so I could sit and rest with breakfast and coffee whilst I waited in the waiting room for my slot :-)

Tis our 4's first year as well.

I got 2 early bird and 2 super early bird for a friend - the idea was great giving you a time to get in and 20 minutes to complete purchase but it went a bit Pete Tong!!!

I would love GF to use a system like that so I could sit and rest with breakfast and coffee whilst I waited in the waiting room for my slot :-)

If the system worked it would be good! Twice I made it to the front of the queue, but when I was re-directed I got an error message saying I had the wrong page! It worked on Chrome but not on IE.

It made me really dread Glastonbury T-Day! :fie:

If the system worked it would be good! Twice I made it to the front of the queue, but when I was re-directed I got an error message saying I had the wrong page! It worked on Chrome but not on IE.

It made me really dread Glastonbury T-Day! :fie:

GF ticket day will be fine. F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

All praise the ticket gods.

Hello matt

It looks like our paths may cross after all, as we decided to go to Shambala again next year. We bought early bird tickets today, so the commitment has been made. We'll have to arrange to hook up closer to the time, as I owe you a drink - or several.

You'll not be disappointed in Shambala. In many ways I find it better than Glastonbury.

Hello matt

It looks like our paths may cross after all, as we decided to go to Shambala again next year. We bought early bird tickets today, so the commitment has been made. We'll have to arrange to hook up closer to the time, as I owe you a drink - or several.

You'll not be disappointed in Shambala. In many ways I find it better than Glastonbury.

I am sure we will bump into reach other somewhere......... We are also at Bearded Theory next year.

I am sure we will bump into reach other somewhere......... We are also at Bearded Theory next year.

Oh Jesus Christ - our paths are going to cross twice then, as we have also booked to go to Bearded Theory for the first time next year. I propose that we practice using semaphore flags all the rest of this year and the early part of next year, as I fear this will be the only way we'll be able to communicate with each other come festival time!

Evening! I have been busy making cakes and scones for our day out tomorrow, am now on the sofa with the cat asleep on me! Getting a bit of a dead leg.... Me, not the cat ;)

Carlos, have a good day tomorrow, sounds like Mrs Cj has been a busy girl!!

Hello lucy. You've been cat napped! You do of course know that cats are evil creatures that deliberately try to paralyse you? You can treat them like gods and goddesses and they'll still try to get one over on you.

cats-are-gods.jpg

Hello lucy. You've been cat napped! You do of course know that cats are evil creatures that deliberately try to paralyse you? You can treat them like gods and goddesses and they'll still try to get one over on you.

cats-are-gods.jpg

Agreed, I am just a rubbing post for our cats, who deliberately wind me up, demanding to be taken through 2 open doors to be shown food... You'd think me pointing, and saying "It's still through there, where you last ate." would do the trick, but no, they play dumb instead. ...

NFR NFCats y'all

Oh Jesus Christ - our paths are going to cross twice then, as we have also booked to go to Bearded Theory for the first time next year. I propose that we practice using semaphore flags all the rest of this year and the early part of next year, as I fear this will be the only way we'll be able to communicate with each other come festival time!

Me thinks that will need a lot of practice :-)